•5•

•Jungkook POV•

I bit my lip worriedly, and I paced across the waiting room.

I should've stopped him

I should've jumped in front of him

I should've been there for him

I sigh, and I glance at Taehyung.

"How are you doing?" He asks, concerned.

I felt awful. The true reason why I kissed Taehyung was so I can get my spinning head off of Jimin. Jimin makes me feel something different and sometimes it is simply too overwhelming. Especially after everything that happened.

"What do you think?" I groan as I sit next to V.

"Who was he anyway?" He questions, laced with jealousy and protectiveness.

I look down at my lap.

"No one... Just a friend." I mutter.

I watch as Tae slightly smiles in relief and he locks eyes with me.

"Good..." He mumbles and begins to look at my lips.

I start to sweat uncomfortably as he leans his head towards my face, his eyes filed with desire.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

I sigh in relief and quickly stand up. I start to follow the doctor and my breath quickens.

I see my little baby, just laying there, looking so.... Pale. I feel warm hot tears go down my face.

"W-what's going to happen to him doctor?" I ask, stuttering in short, nervous breaths.

The doctor looks softly at Jimin and glances back at me.

"The car hit his head pretty badly, damaging his brain severely. And right now," He averts eye contact and sighs, "He's in a pretty serious coma."

My breath hitches. "C-c-coma?!"

"Yes, I'm afraid so, sir."

I start to sob and my lips quiver.

"Will he ever wake up? Will I ever talk to him again?"

I can't lose him again.

"Well, I can't say I'm 100% sure that he will," the doctor pats my hand, "But there's a chance."

"Dr. Jin? You're needed for room B-6." Another doctor states.

"Be there in a minute, Namjoon. And how many times do I have to tell you to just call me Jin? We're close enough for you to say that."

Namjoon blushes and walks out the room.

"And look, Jungkook," Dr. Jin looks into my eyes with sympathy, "Just believe and have hope. That will help a lot."

I watch as Dr. Jin walks out the room and I look back at Jimin's beautiful, fragile face.

I start to cup his face and lightly kiss his plump lips.

"Wake up for me, okay ChimChim?"

I start to cry and I feel warm arms around my waist.

"It's okay Jungkook, cry it out." V hugs me tighter.

I imagine Jimin's arms around me instead of V's and I place my chest on V's.

"He c-c-can't die on me Tae."

I start to sob even harder and V just looks at Jimin, with a weird look on his face.

"Don't worry Kookie, he won't." V says while still looking at Jimin.

I can't lose Jimin.

Not again.

I love him...