•4•

"Jimin?! You're back!" Jungkook let go of the now puzzled Taehyung and crossed the street to reach Jimin.

Jimin turned away. "Yes, but now I'm going back."

Jungkook tried getting Jimin to look at him. "What do you mean?"

Jimin sniffed. "I'm not needed anymore, Kookie."

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and lowered his lips to Jimin's. Jimin felt Jungkook's wet lips pressed unto his. Jungkook tangled his fingers into Jimin's soft hair and brought him closer. Jungkook yearned for the familiar taste of this boy.

"N-n-no Jungkook..." Jimin muttered against his lips.

Jungkook looked confused.

"Jimin?"

He broke apart from Jimin and was startled to see Jimin's eyes brimming with tears, and his hands shaking ever so slightly.

"Go back with him." Jimin whispered.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung, who was now playing games on his phone, waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"B-but Jimin! I missed you and I love you still. I want you in my life forever. I want to wake up every morning with your beautiful face next to mine. I want to go to sleep with you cuddled into my arms every single day. I want people to say, 'There goes Jungkook and Jimin, the happy couple!' I want us to have a wedding, and I need you. I'm broken without you Park Jimin..."

Jungkook heard Jimin crying uncontrollably.

Jimin stared at the ground, tears silently dropping.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have fell in love with another."

Jimin started to walk away, but Jungkook gripped his arm.

"No Jimin! I don't love him, I only love you! Why won't you listen?!" Jungkook desperately pleaded, on the verge of sobbing.

"Jungkook, me and you both know that the past has ruined us. My dad, you, me.... It just destroyed my life. What if I lose you again? You deserve someone better. Someone worth living for."

Jungkook sighed. "Jimin, I only want you."

"No, you don't."

"How would you know? Huh?!" Jungkook looked, frustrated, into Jimin's chocolate eyes.

"Because I do."

Jimin started to cross the street.

"But I breathe for you Jimin!"

CRASH!

"JIMIN!!!"

•••••

The boy loved him with all his heart.

He breathed for him, he needed him.

He kept all his secrets,

His memories.

What would the boy do without him?

But, was it too late?

The boy would take a bullet for him.

He would always try to make him smile his bright smile.

The boy thought about him.

On his mind 24-7

The boy would never forget him.

Or at least

He thought so.