25. Coffee

Jeon Ahra's POV

Today's just another bored day in class and didn't fucking believe it that I left my mask!

Shit.

I covering my bare face with my hoodie. "Kookie, did you bring your mask?" I pinched his thigh.

"Auch! Don't need to pinch me! It's hurt!" He whined while rubbing his pain spot.

And there's me, chuckling at his ugly face in pain.

I swear I'm not a bad cousin.

"Here. Use mine." Jimin handed me his black mask.

"Uh thank you, babe." I took and when I about to wear it, "What smell is it?" I make a disgust face.

"Don't worry maybe I accidentally spitted my saliva on that mask." He chuckled.

"Funny." I rolled my eyes and put his mask on.

Suddenly someone came in and walked towards me with a packaging.

Wait, what the fuck is Cafe's worker in here? "You're Jeon Ahra?"

"Yes?"

"Here. A delivery for you." He placed a paper bag on my table.

"How did you get in here-"

"Thank you. Enjoy your meals." He bowed a little and went out from the class.

When I opened the paper bag,

A cup of coffee with a simple white card,

'I hope you didn't sleep in class today ;)' - Your ♡

Jungkook grabbed that card and read it. His eyes kinda shocked a little and hide that card in my bagpack when Jimin about to take it from his hand.

He really scared of death. Well, I might kill him if Jimin know anything about me with this kind of relationship thingy.

I turned and face Junhoe but he's just laying his head on the table and flashed me a small smile before he closed his eyes.

Aigoo June being such a sweet guy today.

Tell me not to sleep?

Hmph but you sleep, Goo Junhoe-ya~

What a great boyfriend he is? I took a look again at his note. I think his handwriting is familiar.
Ah whatever.

Our teacher came in and started the lesson as after I finished my coffee.

-

As usual, after I bought my sandwich and grape yogurt, I went straight to the rooftop.

But when I'm on my way, Bobby and Hanbin came and blocked my way.

"Ahra annyeong!" Bobby flashed his charming eyesmiles at me. Excuse you, young boy! Don't make me punch you.

He's so cute I wanna to pinch his cheeks so bad!

Hanbin waving at me and winked. OMG Kim Hanbin! Excuse your wink, dude! Don't make my heart melt.

That's rude!

Oh my poor heart~

"What you guys want?" I keep myself as calm as I usually do.

"Want to have dinner with us later?" Bobby asked.

"With both of you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I hope to have dinner only with you but what can I do?" Bobby sighed and Hanbin slapped his back then they both chuckling so hard.