03. Know Me?

Goo Junhoe's POV

I saw a girl ran upstairs. She got her hoodie covering his head, hands in the pocket.

Opps she bumped me. Oh that hair. So this is Jeon Ahra hyungs talking about.

That hair colour.

"Mianhae. I didn't saw you." She apologized without looking at me.

"It's okay, Jeon Ahra." I let out a little chucked and walking away.

Gosh I can't see her face yet! How do I then?

"Yah Goo June!" Jinhwan shouted.

"Hyung? Slow down your voice. Teachers might hear you." I whispered.

"Goo June, we're at the field. No one gonna hear us." Jinhwan scoffed.

"Yeah right." I sat at the bench and Jinan came and sat next to me. "What are you doing here?"

"Get some fresh air. Hanbin hyung and Bobby hyung just so loud." I chuckled.

"Yeah they're all loud." He agreed.

"Hyung, do you know Jeon Ahra?"

"Your classmate?"

"Yes."

"Yes I know her. What's wrong with her?"

"Nahh. Nothing is wrong. But.. I never have chance to see her face."

"What? She's in your class and you never see her face?"

"Exactly."

"I've saw her face! She's beautiful and gorgeous!"

"What?! Am I just the only one who's didn't get to see her face?"

"I don't know. I know Bobby already talked to her once and Chanu chanu! He saw her face when she washed her face in the laundry room."

"Uh? Bobby hyung met her at laundry room too."

"So if you want to see her face.."

"Meet her at laundry room!" We cooed.

We both laughed.

"Yahh punk! Go back yo your room! It's late!" The guard ajusshi yelled.

"Arasseo!" We shouted back and ran back to our room.

-

Jeon Ahra's POV

"Eonnie, wake up already. you gotta be late!" Saerin waking Heeyeon eonnie up.

Heeyeon eonnie is the one who's always hard yo wake up early in the morning.

Me too. But yeah I still need to wake up even I don't like it. Why should I stress myself from waking up? Just wake up it's easy.

"I'm leaving first." I said and walked out from the room.

Oh ya, today I'm wearing all black. Black supreme sweatshirt, black ripped tight jeans, a black beanie and black mask. Except one. my shoes. It's white Nike high cut.

I'm always confident with my outfit eventho it's still plain lol. Nahh I'm swag enough.

It's private school and we allowed to wear whatever we want. Just not to expose. Lol

Class about to start in any minutes. I felt like someone keep staring at me.

Too lazy to turn around and I just yell, "Is someone staring at me just now?"

Silent.

Yeah of course no one will admit it. Gosh Ahra, sometimes you're stupid tho.

"It's okay. I think I'm daydreaming. Ha ha ha." My laugh is really a sarcasm.