09. Not Now

Goo Junhoe's POV

Wait. Is she closed with Jimin too? Oh ya.. Jimin closed with Jungkook. Of course they're gonna be closed.

"Where are you going, June-ya?" Hanbin asked as soon  as I reached in the room.

Yes I skipped the classes. Bored.

"I don't feel like studying." I sighed loudly.

"Hi guysss!" Chanwoo and Yunhyeong burst in our room.

Aish this guys really know when to disturbe my life. Yunhyeong came and sat next to me.

"Is there something important?" Bobby suddenly asked.

"We need yo perform for sport festival." Donghyuk said.

"Yah when did you came in, dork?" Yunhyeong asked in anger because he totally startled when Donghyuk talked.

Well I didn't saw him either.

"I'm in this bathroom since Jinan hyung is busy showering." Donghyuk shrugged.

"Oh talking about the festival, there are students from other schools too right?" Bobby asked.

"Yes. Then you can forget about Ahra."

"AISH YOU STARTLED ME!!" Yunhyeong shouted when Jinhwan hyung came in without a knock.

"Why are you here?" Donghyuk asked.

"You guys are not in our room. So I came here." Jinhwan shrugged off and sat beside Hanbin.

"No! I can't leave Ahra just like that! I mean if there's other students, then there's boy students and there's gotta be a lot more will flirting with her." Bobby whined.

"I hope you don't forget that even our school's boy students are scared to greet her." Hanbin laughed followed by the others and of course not me.

She's kinda closed with me. But not today. I wonder why she's like avoiding me or something.

Maybe because of our hair colour? Does it matter for her? Should I change mine then?

No no. I won't. I bet she'll change it first.

"Yah June hyung. What's wrong with that face?" Chanwoo elbowed my arm.

"We better talk in person later." I said and Chanwoo seems shocked and he just turned his head away from me.

I guess he know what am I gonna talk about.

"What is it about?" Hanbin cut in.

"Not your problem." I smirked.

Suddenly I remember about Chanwoo's Ahra's friend. And no one know about that.

-

Jeon Ahra's POV

I'm Jimin oppa's girlfriend.

Uh gosh. I never know that he likes me? Or am I too silly to notice that?

How can I notice that since I'm always sleeping and anti social with others.

Yeah Yeah, no wonder.

"Yahhhhhh~ I still can't imagine you're friend with iKON." Saerin eonnie whined.

"Shut up, you unlucky fangirl." Heeyeon warned. She's nog in the mood since she need to do her assignment.

"Yah. Tell me how do you feel talking to them."

"Nothing."

"Yah you have no fun! Or that Goo Junhoe! Don't your heart beating like crazy?!" She asked full of excitement.