iv.**

Before reading: this part has been added on 03.22.16 and published on 04.03.16 I felt like between chapter 3 and now 5 (since this is now chapter 4) wasn't a good gap so I decided to add in this bonus chapter.

++

Hey Grayson, what's up? I reply to his message on Ethan's Kik.

Nothing really, I'm just trying to do my English homework which is a bit complicated but oh well. What about you?

Eh, eating. You know me and my love for food. What do you have trouble with in English?

Just coming up with themes and proof for this story I'm reading. 

Oh nice! What story if you don't mind me asking?

Of Mice And Men.

Spoiler alert: George kills Lennie.

Haha thanks for the spoiler, I really appreciate it love :)))))

Aye, it's not problem Grayson.

So are you excited for this summer?

Yes obviously!! I can't wait to see my favorite boys live in person.

Wait who else besides me? ;)

Quit acting slick and it ain't you for sure. A for effort, however

Gracias gorgeous-o.

That's not how you even say gorgeous in Spanish you dumb twat. I'm surprised I know this and I'm taking Italian. Step up your game, Dolan.

Whoa, sorry there beauty. Anyhow can you help out with the themes (if you want ofc)?

Sure. K a good theme can be with friendship so that could work. Talk about their friendship and what the phrase from the story means.

Friendship?

Dolan did you even bother on picking up that book from your backpack?

No?

......r u srs.

Yes Ella, vv srs.

Well, good luck repeating English.

I'm going to repeat it anyways, I have to take it every year in order to graduate.

Hold up lemme rephrase that: good luck repeating English for 9th graders** in order to graduate. Freshman year will count against you. You'll be behind 2 years of graduation rip u.

Thanks for the motivation babe;)

Not funny.

I leave my phone on my bedside and I go ahead to take a shower. If anything, I take very long showers. I once took a three hour shower and accidentally used up all the hot water. Yikes, those two days were terrible of showering with cold water. The fortunate thing was my family and I all survived the cold shower. 

I start singing Story of My Life because I'm pretty cool and that's a lit song. One time, I grabbed a match and had it ignited for the entire song while I was swaying side to side. I accidentally set the curtains on fire, whoops. It led me to being grounded for two weeks and I couldn't go to Taco Bell for a month. Luckily, my brother snuck me in a few tacos without my parents knowing and I managed to survive my punishment.

Sadly, they found out and we were both punished. Terrible, I know.

I got out of the shower and I put on my pajamas. I put my hair in the towel and I wrapped it around my head to have it dry out a bit. Then, I go downstairs to make myself popcorn. I sit down on the couch in my living room and turn on Netflix. I scroll on what shows to watch and I was stuck between The Flash and Doctor Who. Eventually, I decided on watching Doctor Who. The tenth doctor was the best in my opinion. 

I love how the doctor had such enthusiasm and was such an energetic person.  During the second hour of watching the doctor kicking unusual species' butt, I started getting tired. I turn off the television and head towards my room. My phone was buzzing with Kik messages. They were from Ethan.

I unlock my phone and I see that it's Grayson who messaged me. I forgot I was messaging him before I had to shower.

I'm sorry for not replying, I was busy showering and watching Doctor Who

I hope that didn't occur at the same time because yikes

No you idiot, it didn't. I'd get electrocuted if I did that.

I'd be so sad if you got electrocuted. Your hair might be ruined and it'll be smelling like burnt foot.

Burnt foot?

Yes burnt foot, i- nevermind.

I don't even wanna know.

Trust me you don't.

Welp, I'm tired.

Same. I have to give Ethan his phone back soon before he finds out I swapped phones with him

What a rebel.

I know right. I'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight Grayson.

I hope we get to talk more. Goodnight beautiful.

-------

I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus chapter i put in!! :) x