preface

Ella↠

I groan as I shut my locker. Another day of being annoyed. Annoyed by this arrogant guy named Grayson Dolan. I swear one of these days I'm going to throw him into a trashcan because of how much he irks me.

I'm serious, when I'm mad - I turn into some evil character. Like Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove for example, or Maleficent.

Sometimes I wonder if I can switch off to online school or something that will get me away from the presence of Grayson. His brother Ethan isn't bad but Grayson, oh that's another story. Sometimes I wonder if I can move to another school district or another town. Maybe I should move to Stockholm in Sweden.

I'll be miles, and miles away from Grayson. Ah, how beautiful will life be if I was away. I go to the bus where my peers are having a banter about how their day is. I groan and I grab my earbuds and put them on my ears. I blare on One Direction's Drag Me Down.

The bus ride was quite loud everyday - in the morning, and in the afternoon. I don't get how these twerps have energy at like six in the morning. My energy doesn't kick in until I leave school, or hell.

One time, I proved to my circle of friends that school is hell. The sun radiated onto my binder during lunch and my binder was pretty hot. I had to be careful while bringing it to my other classes. It was gross honestly.

The bus stops to my bus stop after fifteen minutes of me being in this party moo-la ride and I get off at my stop. I get so happy when I get home. I go to my house and I go inside to my room. I go on my fan account on twitter - yes, I have a fan account. I make a tweet, "finally out of school."

I check my notifications since there's quite a few I get when I go to school. Most of them are from my friends who tweet me random stuff. I see someone named Bianca follow me. Normally I don't follow a lot of people back because I'm too lazy to. I follow that user back and I see a direct message given to me.

It's from Bianca.

"Hi!"

---

hi everyone this is my first grayson fanfic.... I wanted to make a fanfic that wasn't about cameron and i wanted to expand my writing to different fandoms if you know what I mean. I hope you all enjoy this story :)

5 votes and 3 comments for the first chapter x

follow me on twitter @/sirendallas