xii.

"So what happened while you two were in there?" Cameron asks while we're on the car ride home.

Oh Cameron, always wanting to know what's happening with me and my love life. Except I have no love life.

"It's kind of a long story. But it was quite interesting," I admit.

"That's good."

I was DMing my friends since it was awkwardly quiet in the car. Little Mix is currently playing in the car. I'm not a fan of Little Mix because of something that happened between me and them. I personally don't really talk about it but it was just terrible. I get annoyed at pretty much every song they sing in all honesty. Little Mix stans attack me because I don't like the girls. You don't see me attacking them when they insult One Direction. Some people are just rude online.

After their song ends on the radio, Cameron looks at me with an apologetic look. Don't worry, we're at some red light right now. The radio station then has the next song played: Focus by Ariana Grande. Cameron and I start hollering out the lyrics to the song and laugh in the middle of our singing. Remind me to audition for American Idol with a song to scream the lyrics out to. I guarantee you one-hundred percent that I'm going to make it in.

Cameron and I get home and I go to my room. I get out my laptop and I charge my phone in the USB port that my laptop has. I open up Skype and I go call the group chat up. I would've used FaceTime but Apple needs to step up their game. They should've done a FaceTime update where we can call up to six people.

But what do they do? Release an Apple pen. A pen. My lunch group answers the call and we all start discussing the whole catfishing situation. We start getting the systems we use to find the catfish. They did their processes and we add them up. I DM Bianca asking for the piece she is always supposed to do. But she doesn't answer. It's so weird since she always answers since she's out of school by this time.

I go to her profile to see if she's tweeted. She hasn't in a few hours which is weird. She probably got her phone taken away from being caught or something. Oh well.

"She hasn't tweeted in hours," I tell the girls. "Maybe she got her phone taken away or is probably doing homework."

"Probably," Heather replied.

"I mean aren't they studying for midterms or something?"

"Nope. It's not for a while."

"Do you get question twelve right?" Delaney asks.

"Yup, it's C."

"Thanks babes, you're the real MVP."

We girls do homework together while seeing also if the person is a catfish or not. We have to do test corrections on a test we took recently for health, if we got the questions wrong. I got a hundred, yay me. So basically I'm helping them with the answers.

"So what did you get E?"

"For what?"

"Is the person a Catfish or not?"

I look at the processes that the girls have sent. I had to do Bianca's process while the girls were sending me it since she wasn't replying. I look at the results and I add up the information.

"Yup."

"I swear we can't trust a lot of people nowadays," Heather complains.

"How do you think I feel?" I ask.

I hardly trust people with my problems. I only rely on like five people to trust. I could have a lot of people to trust, but I prefer not to trust a lot. It can lead to drama and problems.

I go and DM the user who sent Bianca the request for us to investigate and I tell her the news. Then, I click on compose tweet and I type in the catfish username. Then after I type the user, I type: thought you could get away with this, huh? :-) Then, I send the tweet.

Instantly, favorites, replies and retweets were swarming that tweet.

"renegade strikes again!"

"this is why I love you"

"DNIOGSPHIASPIALDKJERFI"

"IDOL"

"Slayyyyyy"

And so on. I go to the username of the catfish and I see that they blocked me just now. I go to my notifications and I see that the user who blocked me tweets some negative and gross things.

I reply back,Truth hurts, doesn't it?

I get off Twitter and I go to my fridge to get yogurt. I come back to the girls singing Hotline Bling. I decide to join in the party and sing along too.

"Ever since you left the city you," I yell obnoxiously with some yogurt on my mouth.

"You got a reputation for yourself now!" I hear Cameron yell back from his room.

Delaney turns off the song. We all groan because we were so into it. "Was that Cameron?" she asks.

"Yup. He's back in town. He's going to be doing his work online for a month and then head back to campus to watch over me."

"It must be lonely living there alone without Cam."

"I know."

"Have you visited your parents lately?"

"Nah. Last time I did was like little over a month ago."

"I'm sorry for bringing them up," Delaney says sadly.

"It's fine," I reply.

After that moment, we get back to doing our homework together. Then, it gets late and I start feeling tired. I say goodnight to the girls and I end the call. I turn off my laptop and I go out of my room to say goodnight to Cameron. I open the door to see Cameron about to knock on my door.

I hug him tightly and I start crying.

"I miss them," I say with a shaky voice.

"Me too kid, me too," Cameron replies and he holds me tightly.

---

sad ending to this chapter, i know. no, this story isn't ending for quite a bit guys!!

what do you think happened to Cam and Ella's parents? comment what you think.

thank you for supporting my story so far! I love how you take the time to read it and also thank you for commenting on here or on my wall and also inboxing me. I love how some of you take your time to talk to me, even if it's just to say I wrote a good chapter or something. It makes me happy that you took the time to do that and I appreciate it! So if you want to inbox me even to introduce yourself or even to be friends, feel free to! I love you all :)