i.

I stare at my phone with a strange look. I didn't have my notifications open to the public. How did Bianca message me.. oh wait. I look at the time she messaged me. I realize that it was right after I followed her back. It was probably to ask me for a solo dm with Zayn or Harry. I have 2/5 on Twitter, which is quite surprising since I thought it was impossible to get a follow from the two. They're like the most impossible follows to get in general, to be honest.

Hey there x, I replied.

Not seconds later, she replies back. What's up?

I reply back with just got home from school, you?

Same, Bianca replies.

Who's your favorite member? She messages again.

Mine is Louis. He's such a ball of sunshine, I love him. Who's yours? I ask.

Harry. He's so down to earth and so beautiful, was the reply with a bunch of heart-eyed emojis.

What state are you from? I'm just wondering? She asks.

I'm from New Jersey. It's such not a beautiful state with a dumb twat I've been stuck with for years, I reply.

Aw :( I'm from California, Los Angeles to be exact. It's pretty nice here. You should def come to Cali one day, you'll love it!, Bianca responds.

I'll do my best to convince my parents to let me go there one day for vacation. I honestly need a getaway from here. I got to go right now since I have homework to do, I type and send.

Okay. It was nice talking with you. Hope we can talk again soon. :)

I go and do my homework. I have midterms to study and I do not want to fail the test. If I fail, there goes my dream college. I plan to move to France or England to be away from Grayson. Yes, I have a huge disliking towards Grayson if no one has noticed. 

After studying and doing my homework, I go to eat dinner. I eat chicken parmesan and chocolate cake because why not. Then, I head off to a dreamless sleep.

The next day, of course my alarm blares off to Dial Tones by As It Is. It's a pretty good song to be honest. I go ahead and get ready for hell and to be annoyed by Grayson. I head to the bus after eating breakfast and I sit in the loud bus ride. I still don't get how  everyone is so loud at this time, it's annoying and stupid.

The bus then pulls up to the school and drops us off. I go to my first period class, ah, my favorite class. Notice my sarcasm. Grayson is in my first, fifth period lunch, sixth period and ninth period classes. Ethan's only in my fifth, eighth and ninth period. I can tolerate Ethan, but not Grayson. What makes it terrible with those classes is that I'm seated right next to Grayson in sixth and ninth period. How torture.

I hope he doesn't even think about touching me in a dirty way because if he does, he's going to pay for the price. I go to my first period class and I sit in my assigned seat. The bell hasn't rung yet so I take out my phone and I text my brother, Cameron. He's away in college right now and honestly, I miss him a lot. He knows about my disliking towards Grayson. Although Cameron doesn't know him, he lets me rant to him and is always there for me.

Someone slides in to the seat next to me, literally. I look up to see Grayson smirking and wiggling his eyesbrows. I scoff and roll my eyes at him.

"What do you want Grayson? Can't you see I'm busy? And go to your assigned seat."

"Are you going to the TMH show in a few months?"

"No Grayson, I am not. Instead I'm going to be watching vines and snapchats of the concert," I say sarcastically. "Oh and how do you know I like One Direction?"

He points to my binder which is filled with pictures of the five idiots who ruined my life. Well, five out of the six.

"Right," I say quietly.

"So you up for a date?" He says and shows me two tickets to the show.

"No. In your dreams Grayson. Take another girl with you to see them. I will be happily sitting with my brother for the concert."

"B-brother?"

"Yes. I have a brother. Now shoo."

"I will get you one day to be mine my pretty," Grayson says and I roll my eyes.

--

this first chapter sucked but it was because I ate this ugly pizza. Can someone please send me a pepperoni with buffalo chicken pizza to get rid of this ugly aftertaste? 

goal for next chapter: 6 votes and 2 comments

comment what did you think about this chapter :)