DATE?? - Ch. 4

Mark's POV
Leanne texted me earlier asking if we are a couple now. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes! Then, I heard my phone buzz. It was my friend Jacob.

Mark - M
Jacob - J

M- What up my man?
J- Nothing. Just chillin'
M- Want me to come over?
J- Sure.
M- K. Be there in 5.

-=+=- At Jacob's Dorm -=+=-

"So anything new?" I asked "No," Jacob replied. "Well, I have something big!" I told him. "What is it?" He asked."I'm dating Leanne!" I said. "I know. Abby told me," "Oh......, I was gonna make you all jelly and stuff." "JEALOUS? ME? PFFFTTTT. HAAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!" He said nervously. "Wow, they need to make Lying Class. Some people just really need it." "You realize you said that out loud. Right?" "Oops."

-=+=- Time Skip To An Hour Before Date -=+=-

Leanne's POV
"Guys? I have a surprise!" "What is it?" They asked in unison. "ZOOTOPIA TICKETS!" I shouted. "YAY! WOOOP WOOOOO!!YEAHHHHHH!! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!" Melody yelled, dancing. "Thanks man," Violet said. "Thanks, sureee. Have fun, doing stuff. Guys I'm meeting up with an old friend. He's taking me to Star Grill!" Abby exclaimed. Wait, WHAT? No! She'll find out Mark and I are dating! No, calm down Leanne. She'll be busy with her 'friend' and she won't notice right? "G-great! Hope you h-have a n-nice t-time!" I said trying not to sweat. "Thanks!" "WAITY WAIT WAIT!!!!" Melody exclaimed, causing everyone to jump, "Did you say HE?" "Yeah what's wrong with that? It's only a friend date." "Sureeeeeee, whatever you say,"Melody said smirking. Oh no! They're all going to Star Grill! Now they're definitely see me! "AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and realized I did it out loud. "Why are you screaming bro?" Violet asked. "UH... Nothing! Hehe." Phew! It's a good thing they aren't asking where I'm going. "Where are you going Leanne?" Melody asked. Dang it! I jinxed it! Shoot. UM... I'll just have to lie, again. "Mark and I are going somewhere." UGH!! I couldn't think of anywhere! Fine, I'll just let them know and let these Zootopia tickets go to waste :( . "Star Grill. So it's a double date?" I asked grinning knowing it wasn't what Abby wanted to hear. "IT'S NOT A DATE! GEEZ. I'm only hanging out with Sam." Abby said, rolling her eyes. "OMG SAM? AS IN THEE SAM? SAM BUDDER?" Melody asked. "Yup. Why? Yah jelly?" Abby asked smiling.

-=+30 minutes before date+=-

Mark's POV
"How do I look?" I asked Jacob. "Cool. Very cool," he told me. We heard a knock on the door. Jacob answers it. "Hey Jacob!" It was Jacob's girlfriend, Charlotte Wilde, also one of my best friends. "Hey Charlie!" Jacob said in reply. I'm guessing they were going to the local carnival outside of town. I was thinking of taking Leanne there, on the weekend. *There's A Knock On The Door* "That's Leanne!" I said jumping up to get the door. I open the door and I see Leanne in her best t-shirt and jeans. "Hey Leanne!" I said. "Sup Mark!" She said back. "Oh! I heard you guys are dating!" Charlie said. "Uh..." We said in unison. "Well! Gotta go!" Leanne said grabbing my arm and running out the door. "Now that was weird," Jacob said.