A Plan & The New Couple - Ch. 9

Mark's POV
So, we met up at Charlie's dorm at 12. "Let's start. I think the girls should trick Abby to think that we're going to a surprise. We'll put a blindfold on her. We'll say it's a surprise, but we will really take her to Marie Callender's instead," Leanne explained. "We'll blindfold Sam and take him to Marie Callender's. After that, they'll go on a date. Leanne and I will be at the table behind them. Jacob and Charlie, you'll be at the table in front of them. Who agrees?" Mark said. "We do!" Melody and Violet said at the same time. "We agree," Jacob said. "I agree bro," Weston said. "Me too," Bryce said.

Mia's POV
Okay! So, I got my room number and my schedule! I knock on my room door and hear people inside. I opened the door and saw Mark. "Mark!" I yelled. "Hey little sis," he replied. "Oh. So, this is your little sister. Hi, I'm Leanne," Leanne said. "I know! My brother has told so much about you!" I replied. "Let me introduce you to my friends," Mark told me, "This is Jacob, Bryce, and Weston." "These are Violet, Melody, and Charlotte," Leanne added. "Who's my roommate?" I asked. "I am," the girl said, "I'm Charlotte. I'm dating Jacob." "Oh yeah! I remember you from when you were in your senior year of high school!" I replied. "What's your name? How old are you?" Bryce asked. "I'm Mia Thomas and I'm 18," I replied. I saw Bryce and thought he was cute. "Are you dating anyone Bryce?" I asked. "Yeah. My girlfriend Hope is in Brazil. We have a long distant relationship," he explained. NOOOO!!! Then, I looked at Weston. We locked eyes. He's kinda cute. "Are you dating anyone Weston?" I asked him. "No. I broke up with Hope when we were 13. I broke up with her because Bryce kissed her. She kept kissing him! She wouldn't just back away from him! I did like this girl, but she went back to her home somewhere. I don't have a girlfriend now," He explained. YESSS!!! He's mine! "Can everyone leave the room except Weston?" I asked. "Sure!" They said in unison. When they all left, I asked Weston, "Do you wanna be my... boyfriend?" I asked.

Weston's POV
"Do you wanna be my... boyfriend?" Mia asked me. What do I say?! She is kinda cute. I know what to do. I kissed her. "Does that answer your question?" I asked her. "Yay! I love you Weston!" She replied. "I do too," I told her. "OH MY GOSH!!!" I heard Melody yell. "Shhhh!" Everyone told her. "Oops. Sorry!" She whispered. I opened the door. EVERYONE saw me and Mia holding hands. "We're a couple!" Mia exclaimed. "Wow. You JUST met her and now you're a couple?" Violet said. "The saying is right. "Love at first sight!" I can't believe this!" Leanne exclaimed. "Congrats man," the guys told me. "I HOPE you can have this last more than an hour! You get it? It's because you used to date Hope!" Bryce commented. "No. Just no," Violet said. "I will kill you!" I mouthed to Bryce. *RING!! RING!!* "Hey! It's Hope!" Bryce told us. Oh great. He of course picks it up.

B - Bryce
H - Hope

B - Hey Hope!
H - Hey sweetie! How's it going?
B - It's going great! I actually have a friend that wants to talk to you!
H - Okay!
*Bryce hands the phone to Weston*
*Weston gives him a dirty look*
W - Hey Hope.
H - Weston?! It's been so long!
W - Yeah. I have to tell you. I'm dating someone else.
H - Who?
W - Mark's little sister, Mia.
H - Um.. Cool! I'm so happy for you! Well gotta go!
*Hangs up*

"She's jelly," Mark said. I know. I feel sorry. How can I make it up to her when she's in Brazil and I'm in Miami?