The Ticket to California Part 1 - Ch. 13

Charlie's POV
I'm sobbing right now. I saw Jacob kiss Leanne for a second. "It's okay Charlie!" Hope said trying to cheer me up, "You know he's always liked Leanne!" "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!" I screamed angrily. I went back to sobbing. "LEANNE!!" Melody yelled at her, "How could you do that to your best friend!" "Jacob kissed me! I didn't kiss him!" She explained. "Why didn't you just back off?" Melody asked. "Uhh..." Leanne said, "Okay! I'll admit! I kinda liked it!" "WHAT?!?!" Mark screamed, "How could you!" "I'm sorry Mark! I didn't mean it!" Leanne tried to explain. "Let's go Charlie," Mark said walking out with me.

Leanne's POV
"LEANNE!!!!!! JACOB!!!!!!" They shouted. "We're sorry!" We said. "Like we can trust you!" Mia said. "Yeah!" Everyone added. Everyone left but Jacob and I. I began to cry. "It's okay Leanne! You've got me!" Jacob told her. "HOW COULD YOU!!!" I screamed, "I don't want you! Because of YOU, he probably wants to break up!" "I'm sorry! I just.. I was jealous! Okay! I was jealous!" He told me. "Why?" I asked. "Because I still like you!" He blurted. It went silent. Tears started to form in his eyes. "It's okay Jacob. I forgive you. Don't cry," I told him. "How can I not cry when my girlfriend is crying!" He screamed. I backed away. "I'm sorry. I just... Charlie is the only girl who would actually like me! I love her!" He told me. "I'll call Violet," I said, "She's the only one that is chill right now."

*Phone Rings*

L - Leanne
V - Violet

L - Hey.
V - What's up man?
L - Mark and Charlie are mad at us and we want to tell them we're really sorry.
V - They don't trust you though.
L - Can we meet with them at McD's?
V - Didn't you here? Charlie's moving to California with Mark.
L & J - WHAT?!?!
V - Yeah. They've had enough drama. They need somewhere where they can chill.
L - They're going to Miami Airport. Right?
V - Yup.
L - We'll see you guys there. Bye!
V - Bye.

*Hangs Up*

"Let's go!" I told Jacob. We ran to the airport. This may be my only chance.