Chapter 6: Mom Romeave

Guess what's about to happen. I dare you.

-Your POV-

     A few weeks later, I was at the mall with Aaron. He wanted to find something nice for Aphmau, and he figured I was the only person who'd help him who wouldn't end up telling Aphmau about it.
     As the two of us walked through the mall, we both saw Aphmau walk out of a store and went up to her. We all said hi, and they two of them started talking. I completely zoned out, but noticed that a woman that looked a lot like Garroth and Zane, and their little brother, Vylad, who'd recently moved in with Aphmau, Katylen, and Kawaii~Chan. I heard her mention that her name was Zianna and that she was the Ro'meave brothers' mom.
     I didn't pay attention to a word being said until I heard something about Aphmau and Zane dating.
     EXCUSE ME?! OH HECK TO THE NO! I thought. I  gave Aphmau a look, eyebrows raised. She gave us both a look that said, Just go with it. I'll explain later.

*****

    Aaron, Garroth, and I watched Aphmau and Zane walk away. Garroth growled. Aaron growled. Garroth gave him a confused look. Then I growled. If you think Aaron is good at growling, clearly you've never heard me growl when mad, and I definitely wasn't in the best mood at the moment. They both looked at me, even more confused. They seemed to put the puzzle pieces together. Garroth gasped and said, "You have a crush on-" I covered his mouth. "You shut up," I said. He nodded, and I took my hand off his mouth. Since Zianna had invited Aaron and I to dinner, we followed them.