Chap. 2

Bridget's POV

As we enter the restaurant I fell so nervous, REALLY REALLY NERVOUS. Why was he staring at me and he smirk at me evily, I mean he's creeping the sh*t inside of me.

"Bridget, you ok?" Karen asked me with a concerned look on her face

"i dont know, I mean, do you know a boy have a blond hair and blue eyes cause he's creeping me out" i said nervously

"You mean Niall Hor-- wait does he have tatoos?" Asked scarlet.

"Uuh yes. When we were walking out I feel someone staring at me and when I turn around I saw him staring at me but when he saw looking at him he smirk at me..evily" i explain to them

"OMG Bridget don't go near him" they all squeal

"Huh? Why"

"He's a dangerous person" Alicia said

~~~~~~~~~>.<~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later we planned to go home. We went on our separate ways, it's 6:30 now good thing we dont have assignments.

I was walking on the sidewalk alone in this dark street, I'm starting to get scared because I'm not a fan of the dark. And I feel someone staring at me......oh no not again, not HIM again!

I started walking faster to get to my flat, but then my mouth was covered with a cloth and I can't breath and that's all I remember thenI blacked out.

Niall's POV

NOW! Now its my time to get her. I'm going to make her mine.

I follow her on her way to her flat, when she feel that I follow her she started to walk faster. I copy her action and put the cloth on her mouth then she blacked out.

I carried her bridal style inside my car into the passanger seat. I started my car and made my to my flat.

After 5 minute we got inside my flat, I carried her in my room and put her in my bed, I put the cover for her and kissed her forehead and get out of my room. I let her sleep in my bed cause that's waht gentlemen do..right?

>>>>>>next morning<<<<<<<<

I woke up early to cook her some breakfast.

Just when I'm almost done, I hear someone coming down. I look at her she look so confused and its kinda hot!

When she saw me her eyes widen and she started to back up. I walk over her but she look so scared. I hold her shoulder to calm her down

"Don't touch me" she screamed at me and she spit on me. I was mad at this moment, I griped her shoulder hard. "Ow! Stop you're...you're h-hurting me" she cried.

I let go of her shoulder and she run out of my house. Great now she's scared of me. I didn't mean to hurt her but what she did is not right.

Bridget's POV (before she went out of Niall's flat)

When i woke up I feel a lil' bit dizzi. I look around and...its not my room. OH NO!

But then i remember I was being kidnapped. I get out fom bed and went downstairs. I look around and I saw...NIALL!?!?!

He walk over me and he hold my shoulder

"Don't touch me" I screamed and spit on him and he gripped my shoulder hard

"Ow! Stop you're...you're h-hurting me" I cried and he let go of me and I run out of his flat

This is not good.......