Chapter 5

Chris,

It's been two weeks since that shit that went down with Rihanna, and for somme reason I can't get her out of my damn mind.

These dumb ass kids at this school been giving her a hard time, they fuck with her because of the clothes she has or the fact that she smells. I want to help her so bad, but I can't even help my damn self.

I haven't talked to my moms since that shit took place the other day, but I plan on dropping by there after school to make things right. I've been staying at Tyga's house while his moms was at work, but now that she got a two weeks vacation I have no choice but to go home. Tyga did some stupid shit a while back, and I had to do the time for him. Ever since then, his moms have had a strong dislike for me. She thinks I'm a bad influence or some shit like that.

"Christopher?" My third period teacher, Mrs. Henderson whispered. "When the bell rings, I will need you to stay behind to talk about something very important." With that being said, she went back to the front of the class.

"Okay class, that sounds like the bell, you may dismiss except of Christopher." She announced.

I deeply sighed and grabbed my backpack before walking up to her desk.

"You needed to see me?" I asked .

"Yes, for some reason your grades has been dropping this month. You better get it together, because you only have three months before senior graduation." She said before stapling some papers together.

I sighed."Alright see you later." I exited the building and walked to my mom's house.

I knocked on the door and a couple minutes later, she answered.

"Chris, what are you doing here?" She sighed in aggravation.

"I came here to apologize. I need to come back at home, I have nowhere to go. I'm truly sorry mama." I said, I really don't understand why I'm apologizing, but she's still my mother.

"You should've thought about that before you decided to get in my business Chris." She slammed the door, leaving me there dumb founded.

Rihanna,

I was next in line at the homeless shelter. I thought about going back home, but I just couldn't do it anymore. She will always be my mother, but she has to get better.

"Your name ma'am?" The lady asked.

"Robyn." I mumbled.

"Age?"

"18." I lied.

She handed me a white slip and pointed to the door.

I shyly walked into the building and looked around. This place is horrible, theres nothing in here, but old grown men and women whose faces were anything but comforting.

I took my seat in the only empty bed beside this old caucasian man.

I slowly layed down, but I was too afraid to go to sleep.

"Everyone listen up." The same lady started. "Lights will be out in five minutes. There should be no one leaving their beds under any circumstances." She looked around before disappearing into what I assume to be her office.

Five minutes later, the lights was out and I refused to close my eyes.

I turned on my back and jumped once I seen this tall frame towering over me.

Before I could scream, he covered my face with a towel, leaving me unconscious.