Chapter 4

Chris,

"Rihanna?"

She didn't even respond, she just kept shaking and all I heard was the sound of her teeth touching.

I sighed and picked her up bridal style, leading her to the car. Once I laid her in the back seat, I jogged to the passenger's seat and hopped in.

"Nigga, you was suppose to go in there and get some fuckin' wrap, not a human." Tyga said, looking back and forth from me and Rihanna.

I smacked my teeth. "Man drive, that's Rihanna, fa' some reason she was laying in the back of the store."

He raised his eyebrows, clearly confused.

"Rihanna, the new girl at our school man." I said.

"I thought her name was Robyn."

I sighed. "Rihanna is her middle name dumb ass, now can you please drive."

A few minutes later we pulled up to Tyga's crib. I quickly got out and grabbed Rihanna, who was still shaking. I don't even know why she's shaking so hard, it's hot as hell out here.

I led her into one of the guest rooms and gently laid her on the bed. I removed the dirty blanket off of her and covered her up with a sheet.

"Randy I'm so sorry. Don't do this to me." She said as she grabbed my hand, with her eyes still closed.

"Rihanna, what are you talking about?" I said.

A few tears escaped her eyes as she struggled trying to talk.

"Randy! You can't leave me again, I'm miserable without you Randy!" She screamed. She jumped up and just like that her eyes popped open.

She looked around and began to panic. "Y-You're the guy from my s-school?" She asked. "Where am I? Did you kidnap me? Get me out here!" She yelled.

"Chill, I found you laying in the back of the store. You was shaking hard as hell so I picked you up and brought you to my partna' Tyga's house." I said.

She looked around one last time and without a word headed for the door. "Rihanna what are you doing?" I asked, grabbing her arm. "If you're homeless I can-

"I'm fine." She said sternly and softly at the same time. She snatched out of my grip and left, just like that.