Chapter 1

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

My breathing got harder and harder, as my heart began to race. I squinted my eyes, trying to see past the fog and darkness that surrounded me.

"Hello!?" I yelled out, only to here four echoes that traveled along with it. Then out of nowhere, this bright light beamed upon me, as this small and slim figure got approached me.

"Randy." I mumbled, looking down at him, taking in his presence. Instead of the loving person I've known him to be, he looked angry, upset, and pure evil.

"How could you do it?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-

"Bullshit!" He screamed cutting me off mid-sentence. "You let them take me! You let them torture me! You let them kill me! You don't deserve to live, you should've been the one who got killed, not me!"

I tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. My crying got heavier and heavier as his figure faded away.

"I'm sorry! Come back to me Randy!" I screamed after him.

"Robyn baby wake up!" My mother screamed as she shook me repeatedly.

I opened my eyes with a face full of sweat and tears. I lifted my body up and hugged my mother tightly, burying my face into the crook of her neck. I sobbed loudly and uncontrollably.

"It's all my fault, I wish I could take it back." I sobbed.

"Shhhhh, no it's not baby." My mother whispered as she rocked me back and forth.

I eventually calmed down, but I was still holding on tight to my mom as she continued to rock me.

"Please forgive me Randy." I mumbled to myself, before drifting back to sleep.

That's the end of chapter 1.

What do you thin so far, keep or deleted?

P.s I'm new to this, so if it sucks, let me know. I think I can handle the criticism.