Chapter 3

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I opened the front door to my house and frowned once I seen how dark it was. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me before sitting my backpack on the floor.

I hit the light switches and frowned even more when the light didn't come on. "Mom! " I screamed, but got no answer.

I went around the whole house flicking the light switches on and off before I realized that my mother didn't pay the bill. "Mom!" I screamed louder, but still no response.

A few tears dropped from my eyes as I sat on the flat air mattress in the empty living room.

Everytime the lights will get cut off, my mom would disappeared for days and sometimes weeks. I hated when she did that, because it will make me feel scared and afraid. Even though her presence was scary enough, I still needed her by my side.

After a few moments of crying, I got up. I didn't know what to do, I just knew that I couldn't deal with this anymore.

I looked at the front door and ran, I didn't even know where I was going; I just knew that I had to get away from that house.

Christopher Brown,

"Ma!?" I yelled.

I frowned once I heard sobbing coming from the kitchen.

I dropped my bag on the couch and made my way into the kitchen. I clenched my jaw, angry as hell.

"The fuck you doin' to my mama nigga!" I yelled. He chuckled and that only made me more pissed.

Without saying a word, I pushed him into the kitchen table and hit him twice in his lower jaw.

"Chris stop it now!" My mom yelled ,still curled up in the corner.

I ignored her and kept hitting him, he finally got up and tried to swing, but I ducked and caught him in the eye. He stumbled back a little bit and I hit him again, making him fall to the floor.

My mom stood up and grabbed my arm. "Chris get the fuck out!"

My mouth hung low, shocked at what the fuck she just said to me. "But I just found this nigga in here beating on you, and you gone kick me out." I said.

She didn't reply, instead she pointed to the front door.

I angrily stormed upstairs packing some clothes and left.

"Hello."

"Tyga, you at the house foo?" I said, makin' my way down the street.

"Yea, why? Wassup?"

"Mane, I just got into some shit with my moms and ha' boyfriend, so I'll be at yo' house in a few."

"Ight, I gotcha."

I ended the call and kept walkin' towards Tyga's house. I can't believe my delusional ass mama chose that lame ass nigga over me. I'm her son, blood, family, and she got the nerve to do some low down ass shit like this to me.

I knocked on Tyga's door and a few moments later he answered.

"Wassup man." He said, letting me in.

"Sup." I sat on the couch and he did the same.

"So you gone tell a nigga what went down or what?" He said.

I sighed. "I don't even feel like explaining it, to be honest witch ya'."

He nodded his head and got up. "Well come on let's go get some wrap and later on we can light up."

I nodded my head and got up from the couch, leaving out the door behind him.

"Damn it's raining hard as a mutha' fucka'. You gone go in?" He asked, pulling up in front of the store.

I smacked my teeth. "You a lazy fuck." I mumbled.

I got out the car and jogged into the store.

I went in the back first to get me a drink, because a nigga was thirsty. "Shit." I semi yelled after I tripped over something sitting in the back of the corner store.

I kneeled down to it, once I noticed it was a person. Who ever it was, was shaking hard as hell.

I pulled the blanket back, and my eyebrows immediately shot up.

"Rihanna?"

Sooooo, What Do You Guys Think?

Was this Chapter somewhat Interesting?

Keep or Delete.

Please, Vote & Comment. Only if Youu Enjoyy 😊