"Farkle? Riley's friend?" The green eyed man clenched his jaw and nodded, hoping he meant the word 'friend'. "They've known each other since like 6th or 7th grade. They are currently competing for the position of first in our class. They hated each other at first, but they've become great friends since. Why?"

A wave of relief washed over him, but he was still confused at the wife comment. "I gave her the planner and he called her his wife. I just thought it was weird."

Josh started laughing, "He's in love with them both, Riley and Maya I mean. He's funny and would do anything to protect them but no they aren't married, especially since they're 17. He's odd but means well, and like I said would do 'anything' to keep his girls happy." His girls?

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

Josh hurried to his only class with Maya and excitedly took the seat behind her. "Hey Maya."

"Hey Matthews, how are you?"

"Pretty good, psyched for the game tonight."

She nodded, "so is the rest of the school. I haven't seen so much black and red, well ever." They both laughed lightly. "Thanks for the invite to the party tonight."

"Of course. You remember the stipulation though, right?"

"Yes the game." Did he really want me to go that badly? Whether he did or didn't, doesn't matter to her. She would take it as a compliment. Josh continued to gaze at her with a dorky smirk across his face. "What?" She whispered.

He blinked several times, "what?"

"You were staring." The blonde revealed her dimples, and the butterflies woke up for the first time this morning.

"Sorry, daydream." Their teacher entered the classroom and she turned to the front. "Hey Maya."

"Yes sir?" She locked onto him with her bright blue eyes. He forgot what he was going to ask. He forgot that he was going to see if she wanted a ride. "Josh?"

"Um, I forgot. I'll ask you as soon as I remember." The blonde nodded and rotated towards the front. His forehead slammed on his desk. Smooth move Matthews, smooth move.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

Riley stepped back and took a look at the table of food laid out before her. Double checking one more time that the order of the food made sense. "Plates to bread, bread to meat, meat to cheese, then condiments to any packets of dressing." Her fingers touched her soft lips, "definitely should move the drinks to a different table." Knowing football players this table would be torn apart quickly. The brunette picked up one 12 pack of sodas at a time, taking a lot longer than she originally anticipated.

"Riley."

"Coach Rutherford, hello. I was moving the drinks so they wouldn't get knocked over."

He started laughing, even his laugh was intimidating. He was a large man, who at one point and time more than likely did steroids. "Would you like some help?"

"Oh no, you have other things to do." The football coach rolled his eyes and whistled out into the hallway and gestured for someone. "Seriously Coach Rutherford its fine." The brown eyed girl lifted another 12 pack and shuffled towards the spare table.

"Help her move these drinks please. We have to eat within the next few minutes." Her back was towards the door and didn't realize who it was.

"Sure Coach." Lucas stepped into the film room and smiled at who 'her' was. He hadn't seen her since this morning and it was awkward, no thanks to him. "Hey Riley."