The Second ✉️

Published: 16322; Tuesday; 15:21; 171029; Sunday; 18:48; Edited

🐞✉️🐞

Hello again Adrien!

I noticed you were happier today, more...up-beat. Not sure if that's the word I'm looking for but I'll stick with it. I mean, you had a skip in your step, and you were smiling a lot. Did something good happen?

I know you're lonely. You can fool everyone but me.

And Nino, he knows too, he tries his best to cheer you up and be there with you. He really loves you. As a friend of course.

Actually, he probably sees you as his brother.

Well, anyways, I know that your father probably hasn't gotten to spend much time with you, and your always busy with your photo shoots.

Maybe I should get off this topic.

Actually, I don't know what to talk about. Nothing much happened today, and for once Chloe didn't bother me.

Well, she was too busy clinging to your arm...

You know, it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I love the rain. Because it was on a rainy day when I met and fell in love with you.

I think I'll stop here for today.

Have a nice day Adrien.

Love,
Ladybug

🐞✉️🐞

Adrien let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He met her on a rainy day? So that means he knows who she is, right? He rakes his brain for any memories that consisted of meeting a girl in the rain.

Nothing.

He groaned, leaning back on his couch, closing his eyes, but his hand still holding on to the letter gently.

✉️