Raw World Tour: Nice, France

Start from the beginning

"I was waiting for a reaction to the song." I laugh.

"My girlfriend is you so I don't have to wish." He smirks.

"Well duh." I tease.

"Hush you." He laughs, poking me in the side a little.

"If you were hoping poking me like that was going to get a reaction out of me, you're sadly mistaken haha."

He just smirks and tickles my neck.

"No." I squeak, scrunching up trapping his fingers in between my shoulder and neck.

We play fight and Aly turns around.

"What the heck are you doing back there?" She asks, laughing.

"He was tickling my neck, so I scrunched up and trapped his fingers. We're amusing ourselves okay."

"If you say so." She shakes her head amusedly and turns back to the movie.

"No more tickling the neck, unless you want those fingers trapped again." I say and he chuckles.

"It's sensitive, to whoever touches it besides myself.

"You are a strange girl." He says.

"But you love me."

"I do." He smiles, and kisses me gently.

"Now, I'm going to sleep for a bit. Someone wouldn't let me sleep in this morning." I say referring to him, after pulling away.

He grins cheesily and lets me snuggle to him. After a really long time, and I mean a really long time, we finally land in France.

"Yay, back on solid ground." Aly says, bouncing as we get off the plane.

"Yeah but remember, we got the show tonight. Mike's match against Cena."

"I know. I'm just happy to be off the stupid plane."

"I don't know, I was comfortable the whole trip."

"I was comfortable, but I like being on solid ground." She shrugs.

"Yeah, well got to head to the hotel for a while before getting ready for the show."

They all nod and get our stuff, heading to the hotel. We all hang out in Aly and Mike's room for the whole time we have to relax before the show.

"Tonight should be fun."

"Right. It'll be interesting that's for sure." Aly agrees.

"I think I'll just go in what I'm wearing, we're not on tv so there's no need to really dress up like we normally do."

"Very true."

"For once, comfortable shoes thank god."

"I know, I'm glad for that much."

"Even though I can't understand the people here that well, it is pretty here."

"It is pretty." Aly nods.

"First time ever being here."

"It's always a good time when we come here." Mike says.

We hang around until it was time to leave for the show. When we got there we hung out for a bit there, and then Mike had to get ready because his match against John was up next.

"Are all of us going out with you?" Aly asks Mike.

"Well obviously Alex is, but you two can if you want."

"I'm game." She says, looking at me.

"Count me in."

"Alright, come on then." Mike chuckles.