"Isn't it dangerous for you too? You're here with me." I said, finally looking up to see the faceless stranger. My breath hitched in my throat as I looked at the goddess in front of me. She had dirty blonde hair and her hazel brown eyes sparkled despite the darkness that surrounded us.

My eyes traveled down to what she was wearing and it looked like she had just came from a gym or something. She wore what I assumed a Grey hoodie and sweatpants. She was kinda buff for a women and I found that attractive, you could tell she worked out and I knew she had a banging body.

One word to describe her? Absolutely gorgeous.

"Are you okay? You look kinda sick ." her voice broke me out of my heated thoughts and my face flushed. I was hoping my Carmel skin covered it up, I was so embarrassed she noticed me checking her out.

"I'm fine, really." I reassured standing up, she followed my movement's and fell into step with me as I walked out the ally. I had no idea where I was going. I needed to get to the arena.

"I can give you a ride, " she offered, "Where are you headed?"

"To some ufc fight." I answered nonchalantly.

She visibly stiffened, "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. Something was clearly bothering her.

"Oh nothing, " she forced a dazzlingly smile which caused me to internally roll my eyes she made it so obvious, "I'm heading there too actually."

"Oh that's great!" She led me to her car and I had to stop, my eyes were wide and I was sure my mouth was hanging open, she had a red 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class. It was my dream car! I always wished to see one of these in person.

"T-thats you're car?" I asked in disbelief, I didn't want to freak her out more than I probably had but I walked up to her car letting my fingers dance along the cool hood. The red paint shined in the night sky.

"Come on get in!" She laughed opening the door for me, she didn't have to tell me twice and when I slid into the leather interior of the car I had to bite back a moan.

"The Seats are heated and if you want a massage just push that." She pointed to a Grey button just below my chair.

I did as told and the chair indeed started to vibrate and massage my back, "You must have a really good job to be able to afford this car."

"You could say that." She smiled, the car ride wasn't long and she was good company. When we got to the arena she disappeared, leaving me at the bag check and went through some door.

I waited for a few minutes hoping we could go find our seats together then soon realized she wasn't coming back. Slightly disappointed that she left me here and I didn't even get her name, I went off to find my seat. I don't know how my sister got second row seats to a fight. My best bet was that she was sleeping with one of the attendants.

When I got there, I saw her and Corrine sitting down their eyes, not leaving the cage, and they didn't notice my presence until i stepped over them to get in my seat.

Anna basically pulled me in her lap and whispered how much she loved me, and she was glad I was okay. Then it went from 'I'm so happy to see you' to 'if you ever do something like that again I will skin you alive and feed you to piranhas'

Corrine looked at me solemnly, "Look, Haley, I'm -"

"It's fine, " I interrupted her, "I'm okay, let's just forget it happened, yeah?"

Music began to play, and I looked around, not paying attention. The fight was about to start, and they were introducing the components.

"On the right, we have women's bantamweight champion Paige vanzant!" The crowed roared, and my sister cheered. Equally excited, she seemed like a crowd favorite when they flashed her face across the screen. I froze.

That couldn't be her! Is that why she disappeared? Because she had to get read for the fight? My eyes were burning into her back, trying to figure it out. She seemed to sense my hard gaze as she turned around, locking eyes with me.

We stared at each other for what felt like hours. She looked surprised to see me, and I was furious! Why didn't she tell me?? When she realized I wasn't giving up our staring contest, she turned around abruptly, paying attention to the task in front of her.

"What the hell was that?" My sister asked, "You know Paige Vanzant?"

"No," I answered quickly, diverting my gaze elsewhere, "I've never seen that girl before in my life."

________________________________

New story??