"When am I not nice to her? Can she turn off her bitch-o-meter for one day?" At that, Anna groaned, shaking her head. The truth hurts, but she had horrible taste in not only men but friends too.

"You two are ridiculous, " she said, "If I didn't know any better, I would think you liked each other."

I scoffed, "Not in this lifetime, Anna."

She knew I was gay and didn't have a problem with it. She said my sexuality didn't change the fact that I was her sister. She was literally the best sister. She could have run off and got a job and left me, but she came back and adopted me.

It was nearly six pm, and corrine was on her way to pick us up. I was dreading this car ride. The New York traffic was already crazy and now I had to sit in the car with Satan's spawn.

"She's here!" Anna yelled, I looked out the window to see Corrine's black range Rover parked right in front of our door. She didn't get out of the car and instead beeped her horn.

Lazy ass.

I slid into the back seat, forcing a smile on my face. She looked through the rearview mirror, looking me up and down, "That's what you're wearing?"

I looked down at my white t shirt, ripped jeans, and base ball cap confused. What was wrong with what I had on, "It's what I have on, isn't it?" I snapped defensively.

"You look like a hobo." She said and my jaw clenched, Anna didn't want to tell corrine about our financial problems because she didn't want corrine to look at her differently so all she knew was that we were living 'comfortably' which was a lie.

So her comments offended me a bit, "All that plastic surgery you've got must have affected your brain. It's such a waste. Let someone else have it since you don't use it."

She gasped about to scream at me when my sister interrupted our argument. "Can you guys stop it! For one day, can you pretend to get along for me?" She begged.

I shook my head, "No, because she has the nerve to come for how I dress when she walks around looking like a box of crayons."

"You're such a bitch, no wonder you don't have friends and everyone hates you." Corrine hissed venomously, "You're even lucky your sister puts up with you because I wouldn't."

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, I wouldn't let them see me cry, "Open the door." I said Anna looked back at me confused, "Open the fucking door!"

Once the doors were unlocked I ran, Ignored my sister's screams for me to come back and pushed myself farther down the side walk. I found an alley way that was empty and stopped there collapsing by the dumpster.

I let my emotions take over and freed the endless amount of tears that were streaming down my face. I felt so weak when I cried, useless.

"Are you alright?" Someone asked, I didn't look up but telling by their voice I knew it was a female. I heard gravel crunching before I felt a presence beside me.

"Do you want me to call someone for you? Parents?" The stranger pried, couldn't she just see that I wanted to be alone? Why was that so hard to understand?

"I just want to be alone." I mumbled, sniffling the worst of it was over, only now I had a serious headache.

"It's dangerous out here at night." She said, "I'm not going to leave you here."