"Let me guess." She spoke and the boy looked up at her. "Jeon Jungkook?" He nodded eagerly.

"Leave."

"But I-"

"You have nothing to do here." She took the boy by his arm and pulled him up. "Leave us alone."

"Where's Jimin? I need to know." The boy said. "Please." He blinked few times before the tears fall down.

She totally ignored him and locked the doors behind her.

.

JIMIN pov

I tried. And finally I think this way the last warning. I never thought so many people care about me. My mother, friends, people I only met few times.
I was smiling while the nurse was putting the food on my bed. I never smiled before. In a long time.

I'm important.

That's what I learned.

"This time I will actually eat all of this."

"Well, I'm glad." The nurse smiled and handed me the food.

.

AUTHOR pov

Trouble called Jeon Jungkook find Jimin by his location on his phone. So he was walking down the halls looking for Jimin's room.

He have no idea why is Jimin here. Did he got in an accident?

"Jiminnie?" He called and opened the doors of the room.

Jimin had a smile on his face until he saw the boy. His smile faded away and turn into grin.

He wanted to yell and call the security. He wanted Jungkook to go away.

But he was weak for him and all Jungkook did was to stop him was just a 'hi'.

"Hyung, what happened to you?" Younger boy asked and sat down on a chair next to Jimin's bed. He looked at the food and than back at Jimin.

Jimin lied he's good alone , he finally got up because he fell down. That was a lie. He lied to himself that he don't miss Jungkook, but that doesent work. He's here. And whatever he did he will always come back.

"Why do I still love you?!" Jimin yelled. "After everything you did? You made such a chaos in my life. I was hiding all secrets in myself. That you are liar, you used and played me. And now I'm fighting with myself. I lost."

Taller boy stand up and took Jimin arms that were cold and dry. He squeezed them trying to calm him.

"I'm here. Alone. It's just you and I."

"I'm not okay Jungkook." Jimin's voice was a whisper. He moved his hand and hide it uder the white hospital sheets. "I have problems. You can't fix them."

Jungkook cried. He saw Jimin in his worst. That's what he thought.

He was still standing and looking down at Jimin that looked super uncomfortable.

"I messed up. I ruined us. And I was killing myself. Jimin let me fix us."

Jimin shook his head and looked up at his ex boyfriend.

"You wanna know what's wrong with me?"

Jungkook nodded and sat back on the chair. Wow Jimin is really into him. He never thought this is gonna be this easy.

"My body got weaker because I didn't eat. I drink a lot, so my health got worst. Every day and every night I will kill my saddnes in alcohol. And lastly they told me I have depression. It's more serious than it sound. I'm gonna need months to be better."

Silent. It was really silent after that. Jimin was hoping to heard something good from Jungkook. Younger boy had his head down and his arms were on his lap.

"Jungkook? Please don't tell me..."

"I'll help you Jiminnie." The boy cut off Jimin and looked up with his beautiful smile.

Jimin instantly felt better. It was perfect. The moment when Jungkook healed Jimin. Again.

"I will go to Seoul and buy us apartment. I will be back soon and take you there. We will heal together."

.

[One month later]

Jimin:

- hey
-can you answer me please?
-it's been week's since you called
-Jungkook?
-don't leave me again.

.

JUNGKOOK pov

"Fuck." I can't face him again.
Jimin looked like he's dead and I can imagine how he look now.

Maybe I'm selfish but, he remind me of my dad and I can't live with him. What if he started beating me? And calling me names. What if he die soon and I end up alone?

I stared at the window. Yes, I bought us an apartment but Jimin can wait until he got better. I can wait so of course he can too.

I turn off my phone and put an reminder to change my number tomorrow before I took off my chlotes and went to took a shower to relax.

Real love can wait?

.

JIMIN pov

Selfish. After all shit I've been trough I'm the one who's selfish.
Selfist to live. To breathe to eat to talk to exist.

Jimin:

-I hope you never forget I loved you.
-so fucking much that I gave you another and last chance after you ruined my life
-please be happy Jungkook, because once you made me happy too

Sometimes it all get's a little too much. It's that time now.
He showed me that at the end I'm not important.

I never was.

Jimin was just a doll to play with.
And when it get bored you broke it and throw away.

I'm sorry for being weak.
I'm sorry for letting everyone down.

But I believe I will be happy after this.

.
.

.
.

DONT HATE ME I HATE MYSELF TOO.

LAST CHAPTER...

IS

THE LAST ONE *cries*