The Secret Crush Niall Has

“Hey (Y/N).” Niall said he opened the door and saw you standing there. “Hey Ni!” You said stepping forward and hugging him then taking a step back and starring at him. “Come in!” Niall said stepping out of the way and letting you in before shutting the door behind him. “I heard you were back in town so I thought I’d come by and catch up.” You said as Niall led you into the kitchen to see that there were grocery bags everywhere.

“Sorry bout the mess. Needed a little food to get me by until I leave again. Do you want some Tea at all?” “Uh, Only if your having some.” You said before jumping up onto the counter where there was some empty space and watching him get everything out of the cupboards. “So, How have you been… It’s been a while since I talked to you.” Niall said after he set up the kettle and put the tea bags into the mugs. “It’s been going. I’ve been so busy with College that I haven’t really done anything else. I haven’t had just time for myself.” You said. “That’s right. I remember hearing from me mum that you had started college. What are you doing in there?” Niall asked before you told him everything.

Niall and you had been best friends since forever. Your parents were neighbours and had been friends since high school. But since Niall and you were only a year apart, you both would always look out for each other. You were an only child so it having Niall and Greg around was like having 2 older brothers… that sometimes, you didn’t want since they were so protective.

Niall and you had been talking all afternoon all up until around 6 when you told him that you should get going but then he asked you to stay for dinner which you accepted the offer. “We can have dinner, then we can watch movies! Just like old times!” Niall said which made you laugh. It was true, whenever Niall, Greg and you were together when either Nialls parents or your parents went out, you’d always be over at one anothers house. But each time the Parents would make dinner which you’d always eat and sometimes even ask for seconds, then they’d put on a movie so you’d all be quiet.

“What kind of Movies do you have?” You asked. “Tons of Comedy, horror, and some other stuff that I found and picked up.” Niall said before taking your hand and pulling you into the living room and over to a movie case that was filled and even some movies off to the side. “Wow.” Was all you said which made Niall laugh.

You both started to go through it when you both decided on a horror movie. “So (Y/N), Do ya have a Boyfriend?” Niall asked out of the blue. “I had one not to long ago.” You said which made Niall frown a bit. “What happened?” He asked. “Found out he cheated on me with my best friend.” You said frowning. It was at school and you were walking down the hallway after school to meet your friend since you two walked home together. That’s when you saw them making out in front of her locker. You’d been heart broken for weeks and you haven’t talked to either one of them since.

“How could he do that to you?” Niall asked getting angry. “Ni, I’m over it. I mean I was crying at first but it’s fine now.” “If I was your boyfriend. I would never do that to you.” Niall tried to say to himself but was loud enough for you to hear. “Are you trying to tell me something?” You asked raising an eyebrow at him. He blushed then turned away. “Yeah. I’ve had a crush on you since we were little and I never said anything about it. I should have. I promise, that I would never hurt you like that.” Niall said still not facing you.

You walked over to him and spun him around so he was facing you. “Ni, That’s great. I’ve had a crush on you since forever too.” Niall looked up and smiled at you before pulling you into a hug then pulling away and quickly kissing your lips before saying “Now, How about we have some dinner and movie night?” “Sounds like a plan.” You said before smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi There :) If You Liked This Chapter, Could You Vote For It, OR Review It So That Way I Know You Liked it :) Would Help A Ton :)

And Thank-you so Much For Reading! :) I'll Be Posting Again Soon :) <3