*****

As I look in the mirror I was admiring my outfit I chose to wear for the occasion.

I put on my light pink crop top that choked around my neck and my high waisted light pink pencil skirt set that criss crossed on my right leg with a split in it with my nude Louis Vuitton open toe heels on.

I applied my MAC nude lip stick and mascara with some foundation that outlined my cheek bones and some eyeliner.

I fluffed my hair as it was wavey on the bottom hanging to my lower back.

It was now 8 and I still had 30 minutes left to myself.

So I decided to call and check up on my babies.

Ring ring ring!

He picks up on the third ringed and all I could hear in the background is Javier crying his eyes out.

"Hey babyeh." He says nervously as I heard shuffling in the background.

"Baby?? Is everything okay?" I asked him worried.

"Waaaaa, waaaaaa, waaa!!" I heard Javier cry.

"Yeah, Javier just sleepy that's all."

"Did you feed and change him?" I asked him

"Yeah yeah."

"Well how are you holding him Kash?"

"In my hands Lee, what you mean?"

"Did you burp him?"

"Oh shit, nah."

I shake my head and laugh.

"My two poor babies, here's what you do baby, first get a one of his white blankets then adjust him by sitting him up onto your shoulder make sure his neck is laid on yo shoulder then gently pat his back until you here him burp." I directed him

"Okay." He says moving around making shuffling sounds.

I put him on speaker as I walked into the kitchen area looking in the fridge pulling out a water bottle while taking a sip.

"Bae, you needa hurry up and get back home, you know I'm not good wit all this stuff." Says Kash

"Its call practice, love."

"Yeah, yeah. I rather practice it with you tho."

I nearly choke on my water as I started laughing at him.

"You just don't quick , huh?"

"Ya know me!" He says as I can visualize him grinning from ear to ear wit that devious smile of his when he's being nasty.

"Burp the baby, Kash." I demand while still laughing at him.

5 minutes later..

"He burped."

"Okay, now dispose of the blanket then rock him in your arms gently then he should be falling asleep no time soon."

"Aight." He says as he do what he was told.

"So you enjoying yourself?" He asks me

"Yeah, you can say that we just got here tho but we suppose to be heading out in a few for this meeting."

"That's wassuh, well I hope everything goes well, so you can bring yo ass back."

"I hope so too. Where's ma?"

"She went out with some friends she met at her therapy class."

"Awh okay, that's good. Well tell her when she gets home I love her."

"Okay, I'm glad you guys back on good terms too."

"Yeah, and its all because of you baby." I cooed.

"Nah, I just gave you guys a push but it was mainly y'all two." He says

"Well thank you anyways, I love you Kash."

"I love you too Mrs. Jones." He coos into the phone

Knock knock!

I looked towards the door then at the time. Time passed by so fast when I'm talking to Kash that it was already 8:30.

"Well that's my cue baby, gotta go."

"Alright, love you and be safe."

"Forever and always." I say blowing a kiss into the phone before hanging up.

I get up and walked towards the door and open it while fixing myself up

"Wow!" Says Ghost as he looks me up and dow, sizing me up.

"What?"

"You look beautiful." He says making me blush

"Thanks you look good too, now let's get going."
I say grabbing my MK clutch while closing the door behind me

He nods his head as he extends his arm out for me to take into mines then off we went.