Chapter 35

3rd Person POV

Both Syra and Jack lifted the chandelier and found Dylan which was bleeding. "No!" Syra clasped a hand over her mouth. Dylan moved a little and coughed. "Dylan?!" Syra looked at him. Jack stood back. A small grin spread on Dylan's face "Surprise!" He said. "Why did you save me?" Jack asked. "To repair the damage that I have made" Dylan said weakly. "Thank You" Jack said and bowed his head. Dylan smiled and closed his eyes.

~1 Year Later~

"Emma hurry up or we'll be late!" Dylan yelled. "Coming Daddy!" Emma yelled from her room as she put a flower in her hair. She ran downstairs with her basket filled with flowers. "I'm ready daddy" Emma said happily. Dylan smiled as he saw her. "There's my little girl" he said and put her on his lap. "Both of you need to hurry" said a woman that walked up to them. "Ok Mommy!" Emma said as she ran to the door. Dylan smiled as he watched her. The woman pushed Dylan's wheelchair towards the door and he held one of her hands. "It feels good to have our family together Isabel". She smiled "I have to agree with you" she said.

A/N Yes Isabel, Dylan, and Emma are a family and Dylan is in a wheelchair. Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter is the wedding chapter ;).