Chapter 1

(A/N Dark Elsa's name in the story is Syra and Rapunzel's is Natalie)
Syra's POV
S-"You'll never catch me Natalie"
I ran away at Vampire speed through the woods.
N-"just cuz you're the princess"
S-"don't remind me"
Natalie was my best friend. And she was right with me being the princess of Vampires...I don't want to be the princess.
S-"I won!"
N-"shut up"
I beat her to the castle...my "house". We walked in and ran to my room.
N-"Kylie is having a party tomorrow night...you coming?"
S-sarcastically: "oh yea, definitely because my mom ALWAYS let's me"
N-"oh yea right...Hiccup is going to be there..."
S-"And I care because??"
N-"he's like your brother"
S-"tell him I said hi"
Natalie rolled her eyes and checked her phone.
N-"ugh...I got a text from my mom saying I have to go....see you later"
S-"bye"
She left and I was alone...again...the only times I didn't feel alone was when my best friends Natalie or Hiccup were there....Merida was cool as well but I just met her a week ago because she started dating Hiccup. I walked to my balcony. I wonder what Werewolves do....

Jack's POV
Manny had given me the position of Alpha for the Werewolves and it was AWESOME!!! ....So far....I have only been here for two weeks. Manny had given me a break from the guardians...I had made new friends Eugene, Kristoff and his girlfriend Anna. They helped me with my new Werewolf form and leadership.
I-"Hello Jacky!"
Oh no! Ivory! She was my new girlfriend but I don't exactly like her...
J-"Hey Ivory"
I-"how's my puppy doing?"
I hated how she called me Puppy!!
J-"great...I'm on my way to the woods actually"
I-"can I come?!"
J-"well it was only me and Eugene"
I-"oh I understand...see you later"
She kissed my cheek.
J-"bye"
When she was out of sight I ran to the woods and past the Werewolf boundary...oh yea I almost forgot! We can't cross the vampire boundary or else we can get killed. The forest is for both sides so we might bump into a Vampire...safety in numbers for us.
E-"Finally got here Frost"
J-"yea I got distracted by Ivory"
E-"what do you want to do?"
J-"let's just have fun!"
I ran with Eugene behind me! This was freedom!

Syra's POV
I jumped out the window and landed gracefully on the floor. I clutched my bag while I ran into the forest. I arrived and climbed a tree with lots of branches. I layed on a branch and opened my bag...inside was a dagger. My father's dagger. I never met my father...he died two weeks after my youngest brother was born. He died by Manny's hands...and this was what I kept from him. I clutched it to my "heart" and tears dripped down my face. "Daddy" I whispered to myself. The letters D-A-R-K we're carved into the handle...our last name. He knew I didn't want to be like my mother...
E-"Jack wait"
I heard someone below me. I looked down and there were two guy teenagers. The one panting called to the one ahead with platinum blonde hair. I hope they don't see me because judging on the guys panting they're Werewolves:(....
What do I do?!?! It was quite. I could hear my breath, which is not a good thing because if I could hear it, it was almost 100% sure they would too.
J-"do you here that? We aren't alone"
They heard me! Would this be my End?!
E-"what do you think it is"
J-"I don't know but it's close...close enough to hear/see us"
E-"keep a good lookout"
Just then I heard something crack
----------------------> my tree branch!
It slowly cracked and the boys heard it too. They looked up but luckily vision wasn't their strongest sense. The guy apparently his name was Jack was standing right under me. I had two options:

1:fall off with the branch
2:jump into Jack's arms

Hmm...#1 doesn't sound bad...
The branch was breaking quickly now and Jack spotted me...great.
J-"jump I'll catch you"
What?! He was offering to save me?
The branch broke and I just jumped without thinking into his arms. The whole tree actually fell 0.0 I jumped out of Jack's arms.
J-"you ok?"
S-"stay away from me Werewolf!"
J-"Your a Vampire?"
E-"she looks weak let's just cut her head and no one will know"
S-"everyone will know"
J-"woah woah hold on, no one is killing no one!"
E-"alright"
S-"you can't tell me what to do!"
I started walking away when I felt someone yank my arm.
J-"can I at least get your name? And a thank you for saving your life?"
S-"I'm....S-Serenity"
I lied I couldn't let him know who I really was.
S-"and thank you..."
J-"nice name"
S-"thanks now let me go!"
J-"when can I see you again?"
S-"let's see how about....NEVER!"
I ran away before he could ask me anything else. I got to the castle and climbed to my room...safe.

Jack's POV
I just saved the most beautiful girl I had ever seen but she was a Vampire :( she was rude to me but I liked her...
Serenity was her name. I couldn't forget! I had to see her again...somehow.