Chapter 3

Syra's POV
I got my simple black dress that I don't really like. I put it on and did my hair in a bun and put on some simple silver dangling earrings and my black Heels (picture). I did my makeup.
Syra-*whispers* not bad for dinner with a stranger Syra, not bad at all. Probably a little too good"
I laughed to myself then I heard a knock at the door.
Mom-"Syra you ok dear?"
I opened the door.
Mom-"Hans is downst...Syra! You look beautiful!"
Syra-"thanks you mother:)"
Mom-"let's go"
We went downstairs. The door to the dinning room were closed.
Mom-"remember you are a princess"
The doors opened and Hans was facing the wall. He got up and turned around...I saw his face. I barely noticed that he had the face a Jerk would have...
Hans-"Syra you look amazing!"
The doors closed behind me! I felt like having a panic attack!
Syra-"thanks you, you look great yourself"
Calm down Syra this is just that one of those dates my mom ALWAYS organizes.
Hans-"thank you"
We walked over to the table and he pulled my chair out for me. I sat down.
Syra-"thank you"
Hans sat down in front of me. I looked down at my plate and we had ribs...it was more of a Werewolf delicacy but they were good! We ate and when desert came Hans started talking to me.
Hans-"so Syra.....do you have a crush or a boyfriend of some sort"
Me? A boyfriend yea sure:/
Syra-"No why?"
Hans-"just a question"
Some slow music came out of no where.
Hans-"would you like to dance"
Syra-"I see what's happening!"
He looked shocked.
Hans-"what do you mean?"
Syra-"My mother and you want me to fall in love with you! But I won't"
I let my Black hair down into my usual messy braid.
Syra-"but I will NEVER fall in love!...at least with you!"
I burst the door open and my mother and Hans came after me.
Mom-"Syra! Come back here right now!"
Syra-"NO! I don't want to because you wanted to sell your own daughter to him!"
I walked to my room and shut the door behind me. Ugh! How could my own mother do this...I was almost like merchandise. I walked to my balcony and looked to the forest. I felt like something was calling me to go to the forest. I fixed my hair into a bun again and walked back downstairs. I walked passed the guards and walked out of the castle. I walked into the woods and sat on the floor and rested my head on a tree. I saw something move. I walked behind the bushes and saw the guy named Jack again. He was alone. He looked confused and a bit lovestruck.
Jack-"Serenity....I have to find her"
Serenity? OH! Serenity was the name I faked! Wow! He had to find "Serenity"...in other words me :/
I walked out of the bushes and he turned around ready to attack.
Syra-"don't worry I come in peace"
Jack-"it's you again!"
Syra-"yea...but my name is Syra...I lied...but if anyone asks I'm Serenity"
Jack-"Syra is a beautiful name! And why do you want everyone to know you as Serenity?"
Syra-"you don't want to know"
Jack-"alright...I'm Jack"
Syra-"nice to meet you Jack"
Jack-"the pleasure is all mine"
I sighed. Even the Werewolves were formal.
Jack-"what's wrong?"
Syra-"since you are a Werewolf I thought you would be fun"
Jack-"you want fun? Then fun you'll get"
He grabbed me bride style and flew up!
Syra-"are you sure you're a Werewolf?!"
Jack-"I'm one of Manny's guardians but he let me be Werewolf Alpha"
Syra-"Manny???"
He didn't hear me. We flew to the clouds for about an hour until he finally put me down.
Syra-"that was fun"
Jack-"glad you liked it:)"
Just then Eugene and another guy came looking for Jack.
Eugene-"Jack! Her again"
Syra-"*sarcastically* nice to see you too"
Dylan-"She cute"
Jack-"Dylan!"
The guys named Dylan stood next to me.
Eugene-"why are you with a Vampire?"
Syra-"I was just thanking him again for saving me from the accident last time"
Eugene-"again?"
Jack-"yea"
Eugene-"fine then kill her"
He threw a dagger at Jack and he caught it. He looked at me.
Dylan-"Eugene I forgot my dagger let's go back home"
Dylan grabbed Eugene and started leading him away...but not before winking at Jack and Me:/
Me and Jack were alone again.
Syra-"can you thank that Dylan guy for me, and thank you for tonight"
Jack-"I will, and Your Welcome"
Syra-"goodbye"
Jack-"when can I see you again?"
Syra-"tomorrow night, here"
Jack-"alright, goodnight"
Syra-"goodnight"
He left and I walked back to the castle. I went to my room and thought about....Jack.

Jack's POV
She was beautiful today.....I loved her. Syra Frost! Woah! Hold on Jack! A little too far! I went to sleep thinking about Syra in her black dress.