Chapter 24

Syra's POV
I saw Jack and Dylan were pinned on the wall and Isabel had wind powers....ok. I used a invisibility spell on myself that would wear off when I wanted it to. Then already invisible I walked into the apartment. Isabel reached for a knife and started walking towards Jack. Here...we...go. I punched her jaw making her fall to the floor. Jack looked surprised/confused and Dylan just smirked.

Isabel-"Nice try Frost"

She got up again and I froze her feet to the floor.
Isabel-"Trying to use your powers Jacky?"

Wait. Jack had powers? I remembered he could fly but I don't remember anything else...he probably had ice powers.

Syra-"If you know what's good for you you'll give up"

Isabel looked around confused to hear a female voice. :).
Isabel-"Who's there?"

Syra-"I'm sure you know"

Isabel-"Syra?"

Syra-"Yes"

Isabel-"Well the jokes on you because I also have back up"

A column of black sand erupted from the ground and then there he was again...Pitch Black. I let the spell wear off and Pitch glared at me.

Pitch-"Syra my dear, nice to see you again"

Syra-"I wish I could say the same thing"

Isabel smiled and tried to push me back with her wind powers but nothing happened. Jack, Dylan, Isabel and I looked confused. Pitch looked calm.

Isabel-"Pitch?"

Pitch-"Thanks for handing them over Isabel, and thanks for returning my wind powers"

Isabel smirked.
Isabel-"I have other powers too darling"

While they argued I ran over to Dylan and tried to remove the force pushing him, somehow it worked!! He ran over and grabbed Emma.
Dylan-"Thank You Syra!!"

Syra-"Your Wel-"

Just then vines grabbed my legs. I turned my head to see Isabel smiling.
Isabel-"Let me go and I'll let you go"

Syra-"How about no?"

She frowned and I burned the vines. She looked so mad red even. I looked at Jack and did the same thing I did with Dylan and he fell to the floor. I ran to him.
Syra-"Jack!"

Jack-"Syra!"

Just when I was about to hug him a cage made of black sand formed around him.