"I was talking about Michael and Parker but you're jealous of those then that might be a weird issue" Emily answered making Jake smile at her a little. 

"I am not into Holly" Jake confirmed "Even when I slept with girls to be honest" 

"Wait there were girls you were in to?" Emily asked in shocked making Jake nod at her. Emily raise an eyebrow at him. "Who?" Emily asked. Jake just shock his head at her and smiled. 

"We are not having this conversation" Jake stated chuckling a little making Emily narrow her eyes at him. 

"No you have to tell me" Emily stated whining a little making Jake smile at her. 

"Okay fine" Jake chuckled "I was into Alex Richards" 

"Who? "Emily asked frowning at him "Was she the one with the pink hair?" 

"No that was Penny someone" Jake reminded Emily making her nod her head slowly. 

"I can't believe you never told me this" Emily said laughing a little. "I was honestly expecting for you to say you were into me" Emily joked making Jake raise an eyebrow at her. 

"Maybe I was" Jake shrugged making Emily's eyes widen at him. "It's not that big of a deal Em. Honestly get over yourself" 

"Well I was never into you" Emily stated making Jake laugh at her. 

"Wow okay" Jake chuckled making Emily smile at him before he stood up and walked over to the packages that had recently arrived. Emily began an e-mail to Rob to get an appointment, to talk business. Rob was the owner of the studio, the building, Emily and Jake were just the owners of the company. As they didn't need to studio, or they couldn't afford, any more Emily needed to discontinue the rent. 

____

Emily arrived back at Calum's and walked straight to the bedroom. The door was on a jar and Calum was talking to someone. Emily knew it was rude to listen in on conversations but sometimes it was just too tempting. 

"Yeah I'm good to go" Calum said as he paced the room. Emily could see suitcases packed at the side of the room. "Yeah that's good" Calum said making Emily frown and push the door open but Calum wasn't facing her. He looked out of the window and held the phone to his ear as he rocked back and fourth on his heels. "Okay thank you" Calum said "Yeah okay Bye". Emily crossed her arms and lent against the doorway of the bedroom as Calum turned around to face her. A sigh left his lips as he looked at her. "How long have you been standing there?" 

"I don't know maybe not long enough" Emily said looking at the suitcases "So where are you going?" 

Calum swallow hard as he looked at Emily. "LA" 

"Since when?" Emily asked standing up straighter but her arms still crossed and a frown on her face. 

"I have to go back" Calum stated making Emily scoff. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Emily asked anger already showing in her voice. Calum should've excepted this. 

"Because I couldn't" Calum said 

"You couldn't tell me you had a flight booked for LA?" Emily asked almost sarcastically. 

"Yes because you always except the worst" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Emily asked again more anger showing in her voice. 

"Because it's not like you would come with me" Calum answered. Emily looked at him dumbly. 

"Well when are you coming back?" Emily asked making Calum looked away from her and shake his head a little. Emily starred at him. She was confused and pissed off.