Chapter 17❤️Life Now

{Avias POV}
Life is great!
I met this cute guy named sky, I wonder if me and him will get married..
And also, I've been thinking of names of the children I have when I'm older, and I've been thinking about Adeline..
Sounds weird only because I'm 16, but all little girls like to dream about stuff like this.
My family life is great.
Dad started hanging out with uncle Logan more, they've been seeing this gypsy lately for no reason.
Moms got a new job as a writer.
She wrote this book called "My Child's Life."
It's kind of like she read my future.. Cause she named the women in the story Avia.
Anyways, Gavin is in a professional football team and he's only 18!!
Emmi became a really good singer, she's going on the voice soon and she's only 13!
Brock is still enjoying his childhood, but he is honestly a genius and he's only 8.
Daxton... Well, no one can explain the kid. He's only 5.
*phone buzzes*
A text from sky..
*she pulls up the text and it says 'I promise I'll stay with you forever if you be my girlfriend.' With a picture of a promise ring.*
Avia set down her phone.
Life just keeps getting amazing.
Doesn't it?
-
I was originally going to name the chapter "the forbidden chapter" but I thought it was cheesy.
That's OFFICIALLY the last chapter of the after life!!
Remember to follow along on the part 2 of this book, my child's life!