Chapter two❤️A Whiff Of Air

Emmi's POV{}
I layed in the hospital bed next to Avia, I was very happy to see her face.
I felt my head, stitches all over with my hair shaved off.
I didn't say a word untill the doctor walked in, then I had to ask for a mirror.
"Can I have a mirror, please?" Said emmi with her dark bags under her eyes.
The doctor pointed at the bathroom door which was the only room with a mirror.
"Thank you!"
Emmi tried running, but she was to weak, so she walked.
She opened the door to the bathroom and cried.
Half of her head was bald with stiches.
"Wait, I look like Charles!"
She started laughing and said
"Twinsies, twinsies, I'm twins with the Trippy!"
The doctor walked in explaining to emmi that she can't be to hyper because she needs to heal.
She understood and walked back to her bed while the doctor walked out the door.
-----------------------
Colette's POV{}
"What do you mean there in the hospital!" Colette yelled while crying.
"For the third time babe, we were in the car, I stopped because there was traffic, then someone decided to be a nimrod and crashed right into us making us go in a ditch!"
Colette walked back and forth in the house trying to process this through, taking whiffs of air while she does it.
"Ok look, I will be there in 5-10 minutes to pick u and gavin up then we are ALL going STRAIGHT to the hospital!"
Shay nodded his head.
"Ok, see you then babe. Bye."
Shay hung up.
----------------
I think this is the first fanfic I've ENJOYED making.