Ch.4

A week later and I had received all of Mary's assets I had contacted an agency to put the house on the market there was people coming into the house to cost up all the furniture and I had all her valuables boxed and moved into the back of my truck so I could take them back home.

Another two weeks it took until the house was completely cleared out, and on the market, Benji's birthday was in another two weeks and I was getting him some new things, I had found a load of pictures of Benji's parents and was currently going through them, I found a picture of Benji as a new born and both his parents in the picture and the second one was of Mary holding Benji, I decided to get a necklace made up with those pictures in them for Benji when he is older, so that he knows who his parents and grandmother really is when the time comes.

I bought some photo albums and placed a load of the photos in them and the left overs were placed into a nice decorative box which was packed inside another box along with the photo albums I had put together and placed them in the store room to my house, so that when the time comes Benji can see where he comes from.

Standing up I walk into the living room and I am surprised to see Benji trying to stand up on his feet. A huge smile makes its way onto my feet as I watch him struggle to get himself onto his little feet, with his tiny hands grasping onto the couch edge he manages to get to his feet, I take a few steps forward and watch as his eye land on me and he tries to make his way over to me.

He trips a few times until he was able to gain his balance then slowly and carefully I watch as he thinks through his plan and walks slowly towards me, he took a total of ten steps before he began to fall but I was close enough to catch him and bring him closer to me and rest him on my hip "Well done Baby" I kiss him on the cheek then on his temple, bouncing him on my hip I spin around and make funny noises making him laugh in enjoyment.

As we were dancing about a knock came at the door, I stop dancing and turn to the door with a confused look "Who the hell could that be?" I question out loud, looking to Benji I just see him grinning right at me and playing with my necklace.

Walking to the door I open it up "Hell-" I stopped when I noticed a man stood there in a black suit and ten men around the front yard with weapons on them. I sigh loudly I would guess that the man stood in front of me raised an eyebrow, but I couldn't tell due to the fact he was wearing sunglasses.

"You must be Blake" he says "Obviously everyone knows who I am, yet I have no idea who you are" I say back to him. He raises his right arm and pulls the sunglasses off his face; his eyes are bright hazel and staring right at me.

"My name is Angelo" I raise an eyebrow "And you're here because?" I question, "Well no one told me you were this feisty" he muttered but I heard him. I lean against the door frame for support as the weight is hard to bear nowadays with being six months pregnant and all.

"May I come in?" the man known as Angelo asks and takes a step towards the gap in the entrance since I was leaning against the door frame, but I stood up quickly enough to block him from entering the house "No you may not" I say back with a stern stare "You do realise that you are at your most vulnerable right? Pregnant and with a young child" I roll my eyes, "And yet you still haven't killed me, so I'm guessing that is a bluff" I say with a mocking smile "Now if you don't mind, tell me who the fuck you are and why the hell you are on my front porch?" I say with annoyance laced in my tone.

"Look her missy you have no right to speak to me that way, you don't know who I am" I scoff cutting him off "That's because you won't tell me anything" he growls in annoyance "Will you stop interrupting me" he spits, "Hey you came to me, why I have no idea, but you did and now your yelling, and to a pregnant women also" I huff "Didn't your mother teach you better than that" I add on, once I said that he stops and just looks right at me.