Chapter 36(Not edited)

Everyone was happy and excited about the engagement. Mamma and papa had asked me to invite my friends too.

It was a family function but my friends had become a part of family over the years.

I called everyone and told them to come or else they will break Sonal dee's heart. If I had used mine name, they would have made fun of me "Aesha, apka dil to hamara hai". I could totally imagine Nina saying that.

The engagement ceremony was in the evening so it was good that no one had to miss school except me.

Arnav had also confirmed that he would be coming. He said he didn't want to miss it as it was really important for Sonal dee.

He had come to like Sonal dee as his sister.

"Aesha, abhi se jamai bana dene wali ho kya?" The naughty Aesha inside my head grinned.

Oh my god! Had I taken something wrong? I was being so filmy.

It was true that for me, a world without Arnav had become unimaginable. But these thoughts were too fast forward and scary.

"Oye Aesha! Menu ye bata ye Katik kesa munda he?" (Tell me what type of Person, Kratik is?) I realised that in between my thoughts, Rishi bhaya had already entered my room and were looking through pictures of Kratik bhaya on the laptop.

"Pujya bhrata! Pahali baat, aap Punjabi nahi ho. Dusri baat, aapki Punjabi me hindi vi aa gayi aur tisri baat, Bahut changa munda hai ji!" (Dear brother! First point, you are not Punjabi. Second point, your sentence had Hindi in it and third point, Kratik bhaya, is an amazing person) I winked grining.

"Han,han! Jitna majak udana he uda le. Tu vi kya yaad rakhegi ham kis miti ke bane he?" (Tease me as much you want. You don't know what I am made of) He stuck out his tongue and at that moment Neha bhabi decided to enter the room. So in reward, Rishi bhaya got a slap on his head, though it was really mild.

"Ouch" Rishi bhaya exclaimed. He was so dramatic and childish. I laughed out loud. It was funny to watch them, Neha bhabi behaving as a mother to Rishi bhaya.