"Look, I'm out of town and won't be back for a week. I just don't think dinner is good idea, ever, there is nothing to talk about."

"I know I fucked up, Ava, and I miss you, I just want-"

Suddenly Logan grabbed the phone from my ear cutting John off.

"Ava wants nothing to do with you. She's busy with me anyways," He said into the phone before hanging up. He handed me back the phone and I stared up at him with a smile on my face. I have never had a man do anything close to that. Never has a man been possessive over me. A protective man who's a little dominating is sexy, especially when it's Logan.

"Sorry about that. I wouldn't have answered if I thought it was, John. I was expecting, Olivia, to call me. She was out when we stopped by her place earlier," I apologized feeling bad that Logan had to witness that phone call.

"Don't be sorry. That guy doesn't deserve you, Ava." He said sweetly running his hand down my cheek, before brushing his lips against mine.

"I hope I didn't ruin our visit?"

"Not at all. Come on I want to show you something." He wrapped his hand around mine and led me down a set of stairs. After walking for a few minutes we came up to a maze made of hedges tall enough that I couldn't see over. The hedges were barely taller than Logan. He could probably see over if he lifted to his tip toes. The maze had two entrances, one on the left and right, both leading to the center.

"You probably already know the way to the center don't you?" I asked, teasing him.

"Maybe," he laughed.

"What side should we go in?"

"How about a race. First one to the center gets to do whatever they want next," he smiled mischievously.

"You're on!" I smirked and took off into the maze, hoping for a head start. I took the right entrance while Logan took the left. I started making all kinds of turns and ran into some dead ends, but in the end, I ended up winning the race. Well not technically, we both got there at the same time. "So, is there a tie-breaker?" I asked.

"Nope, I say we both get what we want," he said wrapping his arms around me pulling me against him.

"That's a good idea," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What do you want?" he asked before kissing one corner of my mouth and then the other.

"Something I've wanted since this morning."

"And what's that?" he asked leaning back to look at me.

With my new found courage, I reached down and rubbed my hand over his cock. It quickly hardened from my simple touch, making me even more excited to have him inside me again. "You inside me," I whispered.

"Jesus, Ava, I want that too," he growled before crashing his lips to mine. We kissed for what seemed like hours before we pulled apart, breathing hard. "Let's go!" he said and we exited the grounds and went to the car.

"Thank you, Logan, for this amazing trip," I smiled looking over at him while he started the car.

"You're more than welcome!" he smiled, reaching over and grasping my thigh.

The drive back seemed normal until we ran into heavy rainfall. We drove up to a section of the road and found a few local police blocking the path from anyone continuing north.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking around noticing the flashing lights, and men in bright orange and yellow reflected gear.

"Roads blocked, probably due to the storm."

"Are there any roads around it?"

"None that are better than this. If it's flooded then the alternative routes are too. Looks like we will be staying somewhere nearby. You good with that?"

"Of course," I said and send Olivia a quick text letting her know.

Logan found a B&B nearby. We parked and ran to our room trying not to get soaked. The room was cute, decorated in blues, yellows, and Christmas decorations. I sat on the bed while Logan started a fire. He turned and walked over to me, pulling me from the bed, making me stand a few inches from him. His hands opened my jacket and pushed it off my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he murmured. He lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I mean that, Ava. You are beautiful without even trying."

"You make me feel beautiful," I said because it was the truth. The way Logan looked at me, kissed me, and held me, made me feel beautiful. He made me feel loved and cherished, despite this being a fling.

"Good, you should always feel like that. Now, undress for me," he smirked, taking a few steps back to sit in the wingback chair next to the fireplace.

I began to undress, locking eyes with him. I reached for the hem of my sweater and slowly lifted it up and over my head. I threw it at Logan's head, making him laugh. I unclasped my bra and pulled each strap down, slowly, revealing my breasts to him. I turned my back to him and unbutton my jeans. I bent over and slowly pushed my jeans down my legs, giving him a view of my ass covered in black lace. I turned to face him and hooked my fingers into the sides of my panties. I began to shake my hips back and forth, teasing Logan. Before I had the chance to slide my panties down, Logan stood, walked to me and placed his hands on my hips.

"I want to do that," he growled. He kissed the top of my shoulder and then bit down in the most pleasurable way. His tongue licked the aching spot, soothing the sting from his bite. I moaned loudly and didn't care if people next door could hear me. I have never felt this wanton.

Logan was still dressed and I was desperate to see his naked form. "Let's get you undressed." Without hesitation, Logan stripped in record time, revealing his cock hard and practically touching his belly button. I will never tire looking at his body. He really was beautiful. I lick my lips, remembering the taste of him in my mouth.

"I want you on top. I want to see those tits bounce when I drive into you," he murmured, pressing kisses along the curve of my neck. I climbed on the bed and waited for him to lie down. He followed and laid in the center of the bed. I took his cock in my hand and stroked him long and slow. His head tilted back pressing into the pillows while he groaned. When he wasn't looking I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around him, twirling my tongue around his bulging head.

"FUCK!" he growled. "Your mouth feels so good, Ava!" he moaned, raising his hips to meet my lips. I continued my assault on him and moved my mouth up and down, taking him to the hilt. My eyes start to water from his length hitting the back of my throat. I looked up and found Logan staring, watching me lick and suck his cock. Blow jobs had never been my favorite thing to do, but seeing the way Logan reacted, made me what to do this to him every day. I couldn't wait to ride him, to feel my pussy swallow his cock with every bounce. I gave him one, good last suck, making a popping noise with me mouth before leaning up.

"Condom?"

"Jeans pocket," he breathed. I hurried over and grabbed it, swiftly rolling it down his cock. I swung my leg over his center and rested my hands on his chest. I teased him a little bit by rubbing my wet pussy up and down the underside of his cock. When we both had enough teasing, I lifted up and rammed down onto his waiting cock, hard, putting us both out of our miseries. We both cried out as I continue to move up and down, burying him deep inside me.

"You are a vixen!" he groaned. His thumb found my clit and started rubbing little circles. My moans were getting louder as my orgasm built. It didn't take long before my orgasm hit me. I screamed out his name and poured myself over him. I could feel my come dripping down my thighs and pooling around his cock.

"Fuck, I'm so wet," I moaned. I didn't know I could ever come that hard. Logan sat up, so we were nose to nose. This position made his cock hit me at a different angle. He kissed me with hunger like he was starved for my lips. My hands found his hair and yanked hard, making him growl into our kiss. I continued to move, rolling my hips, feeling his cock hit the perfect spot. I could feel us both building together and with our lips still touching, we both found our release, screaming out each other's names.