Twenty-Four: New Beginning...Maybe

Start from the beginning

Shawn jumped up out of his sleep in a state of shock about reach for his gun under the mattress but I hit him with my gun until he passed out I seen some of the blood coming from his head and smiled revenge felt so damn good.

Nic: bey put the gun down

I spun around and pointed the gun at whoever this person was and they quickly put their hands up in surrender.

Nic: Just me onika put the gun down if you shoot any one of them you will regret it prison is not the place to be

I smirked at her comment and seen someone else come through the window and she did the same as onika.  I noticed it was my sister and motion for her to come over and watch Bianca and Shawn.

Bey: you know what your right maybe I should just shoot you instead how does that sound do you agree for believing a bitch over me after all we have been through why in the hell would you believe I  force my sister to have sex with me!!!

Nic: I'm sorry baby....My head was not on straight in there I love you having that gun in your hand does not solve anything put the gun down baby

She took a step closer and I cocked the gun back and kept it pointed at her.

Bey: onika come any closer I swear to god I'll fucking shoot you

Nic: Beyonce do you remember when we first met and how crazy we were about each other. Do you remember the first time we went on the beach and I gave you the locket that was from my family generations do you still have it?

She looked down and pulled it from out her shirt.

Bey: yes

She sniffled and wiped her tears away. I took a few steps closer even though she still had the gun pointed at me.

Nic: why did I give you that locket?

Bey: you told me that it was only pass down to strong women of your family and you gave it to me because I was indeed strong and special to you and even if we broke up we will always find our way back to each other because it was the charm of the locket to have everlasting love with the one who gave it to you. 

Nic: do you believe in that bey? Do you love me?

Bey: yes I love you but I dont know if I should you hurt me when this bitch is the reason all this happen you want to hear truth hear it from the horse's mouth.

She pointed the gun to Bianca head and she begun to cry well tears because bey threaten her a million times not to make a sound.

Bey: tell her the truth or your life is done.

Bia: I made her do it. She went downstairs had a couple of drinks after getting off the phone with you we wrestled a bit until I took control and raped her. While my friend held onto to Blu and recorded the video.  Shawn hired someone to edit the video to make my story look believable I'm sorry.

Bey: do you see now onika huh? 

Nic: yes baby Im sorry please put the gun down come on baby shooting anyone does not make it better

 I walked closer and closer until she allow me to take the gun away  from her and I hugged her as she broke down in my arms. I kissed her face and let her cry on me hearing police sirens in the distance.

Nic: shhh its okay 

I looked over at Bianca and Shawn fear all over their faces yes I'm sure Beyonce scared everyone even me but it was not over yet trust me.

••••••••

Comment

Vote 

Share💋

If you havent already please comment and vote on my previous chapter!!!