Twenty-Four: New Beginning...Maybe

Solange Knowles

I sped down to the prison hoping that they would just release her. I mean it was the next day technically and they did thank you God. I knew she the only one who can stop Beyonce from doing what she was about to do.

Solo: you did not change a bit I see

She smiled and shook her head in agreement.

Nic: not really

Solo: okay cut the small talk Beyonce is about to-

Nic: fuck Beyonce and what she is about to do why did you even bring her name up?

Bianca must have already gotten to her with her sob story. I got in the other lane and took the exit to Shawn's mansion I already knew where she was because I kind of planted a tracker on her phone so I can know her whereabouts. I know what? Its for a good cause though I wanted to make sure she was always safe.

Solo: listen whatever Bianca told you was a lie Beyonce did not do anything to her

Nic: really solange because how do you explain a video that is all over the Internet and was uploaded by Beyonce

I pulled up in front of the mansion and looked at the video she was showing me. It did look like Beyonce was forcing herself onto Bianca but really Beyonce will run from a fly before she hurt it and even Nic should know that.

Solo: Nic did you lose all your damn brain cells in there using technology you can do any thing including edit videos and all that bull do you really believe my sister would hurt or betray you like this and for you to believe someone else story over her word is really messed up think about it onika.

I stepped out of the car and told her follow me on the way I explained to her what was going on and the reason Beyonce was here even though I did not know the real reason anybody could have guessed this one she was really fed up and Nic ending their relationship pushed her over the edge.

Solo: you go in first 

She looked at me crazy but climbed through the window anyway I believe it was the window to their bedroom.

Nic: bey put the gun down

*******

Beyonce Knowles

I hit her in the head with the butt of the gun and pointed it directly at her skull. 

Bey: make a sound and you will die bitch you ruin my life because of you the person who meant the world to me is gone because of you my family has fallen apart. why did you do this to me Bianca? to your sister we are blood but I guess that dont really make you family either because anything this piece of shit tell you to do you do it 

Bia: bey Im so...sorry

Bey: shut up!