Twelve: Punished :)

Beyonce Knowles

Sam: girl you know I would have beat his ass for putting his hands on you and then your sister bail him out because he used lies to his advantage you know what bitch lets go find that nigga he gonna learn today.

Sammy was one of my co workers at the tattoo polar. He was so crazy and funny but that was what I love about him. He is gay and have been married to his boyfriend since high school for three years.

Bey: haha no calm yo ass down

Sam: girl I'm serious 

Someone walked in the shop and we both greeted them. We were the only two here today. Sammy said something have been up with cara and that she have not been to work in three weeks I hope she is okay. 

Sam: hello welcome to colors ink how may we assist you today?

India: hello im india and I came to get a belly and nose ring

Sam: alright baby girl follow me 

She walked to the back and sammy rolled his eyes. He did not like to do piercings because it was too messy but he was the only one who knew how too.

Bey: have fun

He flicked me off and walked to the back with the girl. I smiled as my phone rung and pulled it out my bag before opening up the message.

Nic❤: I miss you 

Me: I miss you too I'll be home soon and Im sorry for ealier baby you was right.

Nic❤: you need to hurry up and don't worry about it because you punished :)

Me: haha Im to old to get punished

Nic❤: we will see later get back to work

I put my phone down and literally watched the clock for hours. Today was very slow customers barely came in. I only got two customers to do tattoos for and by the time I was finished with both it was time to close.

Maria came from out of her office with her daughter marie and told me goodnight.