Nineteen: Home soon

A month later...

I was in my cell bunk just lost in my thoughts. I hated this place with an absolute passion you literally had to get told to do every damn thing and the bitches in here do not give a damn about nothing but who they gonna make their next bitch to fulfill their every need.

Guard: Maraj lets go

I heard the guard yell and stood up from my bunk.

Cici: you going home baby girl?

Nic: I do not know

I went up to the bars and slipped my hands through the open slot so they could hand cuff me. After they led me to the visitation room. I looked up and seen bey sitting at a table close by.

Guard: you have fifteen minutes 

I walked over to the table and took a seat in the chair across from her. I actually was surprise to see her. She was still beautiful as ever and even though she was the reason I'm here I still oddly missed and loved her dearly.

Bey: um hi Nic 

Nic: hey bey how you holding up?

Bey: no the question is how you holding up in here?

Nic: Im fine now what about you?

She put her head down and seconds later I seen her tears falling onto the metal table. I reached for her hand and held it in mines.

Nic: bey look at me

Bey: you was right 

Nic: what?

Bey: you was not the one who pushed me I'm so sorry I should have listened to you Im so damn stupid all this is my fault you are not supposed to be here right now 

She begun to cry loudly and everyone glance at us in the room.

Nic: baby its okay

Bey: baby your gonna be out of here by next week I promise your bond is already set.

I smiled and squeeze her hand as she wiped the tears. I know what you probably thinking your just going to forgive her that easily. Well yea when you love someone as much as I love this woman no matter what they do or have done your going to forgive them eventually.

Guard: you have five minutes left 

Nic: Beyonce why did you believe that I would ever do that to you? Baby I love you more than myself sometimes I would never do anything to hurt you and since I didn't do it who did? Because of them we have lost our child I swear to god on my life they are dead.

Bey: i know who did it but I can not tell you until you get out of here just know it was someone really close and sorry for not telling you about the baby I was shocked when I found out too honestly when did that even happen? I was planning on telling you the good news I'm sorry

Guard: times up

The guard walked over and I stood up from the chair putting my arms behind my back. Beyonce ran to me and kissed my cheek.

Nic: I love you baby 

Bey: I love you too be good you'll be out here soon

She shouted as he pulled me away. I was ready to break free at this very moment so I could be with my family and friends again who I miss very much.

•••••

Boring I know sorry😟 But....

Comment

Vote 

Share💋

Comment comment comment please :)

I want to wish everyone a Happy holidays from the Christmas baby💋