Eighteen: Liar

Onika Maraj

I stood up from the chair and went to the lady behind the receptionist desk. When she noticed me a sudden look of fear cross her face. I would be scared too. I know I look horrible with my tear stained face, red eyes, and my hair all over the place but I didn't care I just needed to know if my baby was okay.

Nic: can you please give me a update on Beyonce Knowles?

Rep: ma'am I'm not the doctor you have to wait until the operation is done

Nic: Well can you tell me when the operation will be done please I need to know if my girlfriend okay I have been in that damn chair for over three hours tell me something please

Rep: take a seat or I will call security ma'am

I seen her wave the security over and he told me to take a seat.

Nic: I want to know what happened to my girlfriend!!!

Rep: you will find out once the doctors are done please take a seat or I will have to show you out.

I rolled my eyes and walk away from the security guard because  I know I needed to calm down. I swear to god whoever did this to my baby was gonna pay. 

Rep: ms. Maraj 

Nic: what?

Rep: the doctor ready to see you

I followed the woman into the building and walked up to the doctor he begun explaining to me what was going on with Beyonce.

Doc: well ma'am  we have good news and bad news the good news is ms. Knowles will be okay we were able to revive her doing the operation. The bad news is she has a lot of broken bones and is currently on bed rest and will need supervision.

I was so relieved that my baby was okay I nearly squeeze the doctor to death. Thank god she was alive and okay I don't know what I would do without my other half.

Nic: thank you thank you thank you!!! Can I see her please 

Doc: sure but there is a investigator in the room at the moment trying to get information on what happened do you know anything about what happened?

Nic: no sir when I woke up around 2 and noticed she still was not in bed I went to find her and found her at the bottom of the stairs bleeding I feel so stupid its my fault because we got into an heated argument.

Doc: oh okay because she did tell the investigator you were the one who pushed her down the stairs trying to play a prank on her right before I left out of the room is that true ms. maraj?

Nic: WHAT?? Why would I do that to her of all people she is my damn girlfriend for christ sake take me to her room please sir

Doc: okay

I followed him as he lead the way to her room. I could get into a whole lot of trouble because of this I can not believe she really think I would do such a thing to her I love her with all my damn heart. When we got into the room I seen her talking to two police officers.

Nic: baby

I ran to her and showered her with a million kisses even though I was upset with her about the information that I found out I was still extremely happy to see her.

Bey: Get off of me you asshole why would you push me down the stairs? Look at what you did to me I do not  know if I will ever be able to walk again because of you and plus...plus our baby is gone you killed it.

I stood in complete shock I took in all the information she was pregnant and never even told me about it how did this even happen? she had tears streaming down her face and it broke my heart into pieces.

Po: ms. Maraj your under arrest anything you say or do can be held against you in a court of law

The policemen pulled my hands behind my back and snapped the handcuffs on everything was happening to fast I could not process all of this at once I was really in handcuffs on my way to prison because I was accused of hurting my girlfriend and killing our unborn child.

Nic: baby I didn't do it I swear I love you!!!

Bey: shut up you fucking liar I hope you rot in there!!!

I just watched her cry her eyes out  and the police pulled me out of the room. Oh my god what was happening everything was falling apart.

Nic: Beyonce you have to believe me please! I love you 

Nic: BEYONCE!

••••••

Omg Beyonce you so damn stupid my boo went to jail :(

Comment 

Vote 

Share💋