Chapter 2

Dipper was sitting in his room scratching his back. Then he heard a weird sound...like a CRASH!
He looked outside to see a boy about his age, and an old guy with crazy hair.
"M-M-MORTY!! GOD NOT AGAIN,, Y-YOU CRASHED SHIP MORTY" said the old guy.
"Rick come on... I-I didn't do anyth-"
"GGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"
That old guy sure seemed mad...and drunk.
Dipper ran outside, to meet the two random people.
"Uhh what's going on here?" Asked dipper.
"Well, RICK h-here crashed our car ship,, space ship?? Idk whatever this thing is..."
"WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD UP YOU CR-CRASHED IT MORTY"
These two baboons were stuttering like crazy.
"Well,, uh you guys can come into the shack and maybe my grunkle Stan can help" dipper said.
"Yeah okay whaTEVER" Rick flung himself into the mystery shack.
"Uh,, thanks!" Morty said with a smile.
Dipper was tempted to blush but HE DIDN'T CAUSE HE IS DATING WIRT OKAY, okay.
Grunkle stand and Rick were attempting to fix the space ship car thing, while dipper and morty were talking together inside.
They were talking about all the journeys they have both been on, and relating to one another. Then Morty tried to flirt with dipper. (( which sucked but YOOHOO ))
Dipper giggled but then remembered-- WIRT.
Dipper stood up.
"No...nonono,, NOO"
Morty looked at him with a confused expression on his face.
"Dipper,, what's wrong??"
"I can't like you,,, I wONT!! I'm already with someone!!!!!"
Morty at first stared at him with wide eyes, but quickly formed a grin.
"Well, he doesn't have to know...does he?"
Dipper gasped
"You...you're not saying..."
"Cheat on him? Oh no, just take a break without him knowing ;;)"
Dipper couldn't believe the words he was hearing. He couldn't do it,, he wouldn't!! He has been with Wirt for so long now... But,,
"I'm,, I'm sorry..." Morty said, "I, uh, shouldn't of said that..."
"No." Dipper tipped his hat down to cover his eyes.
"I like you,, but... I don't know..."
The grin appeared once again on Mortys face.
"Well... Then like I said, just take a break without him knowing, and we can be together for a bit."
"...okay,, I guess it can't be too bad if... we're just taking a break..."
That was the day, dipper pines started his secret love life, with Morty smith.