24 | His choice |

Start from the beginning

She backed away from that area, she turned but someone's hand now covered her mouth.

"Bastards!"

"Well that no way of speaking to the ones who have control over her life right now. How about you try acting nicer or she can die right here."

Lucifel looked at the woman, she pulled the knife where he could plainly see it. He wants to rip them to pieces but these chains hold him so he can't, even his demon is trying to get on his nerves.

"Release me so I can make them go away."

He ignored him and watched the woman set the knife near Ava's throat, he knew the anger showed in his eyes. His attention was turned from the woman to the guy who stood near him, holding the rose he had picked for Ava.

"She's precious to you, I see but you have to give us what we want before you can have her back."

Lucifel looked at him anger boiling inside, he was ready to tear this motherfucker up but he didn't say anything to him.

"Lucifel are you listening to me or shall we cause some damage to her. Even you know that you aren't getting out of those chains for a while."
"It's easy to give her more scars, those you had taken are nothing compared to the ones I will inflict. Even the one placed over her heart will never compare in pain to ones I can give her."

He pulled on the chains he didn't care how much they tore his wrist, "Leave her out of this!"

"Only if you do one thing for me."
"What?"

He walked towards Lucifel, even he should know what he was to ask.

"Well, I need you to find something for me. Not particularly an item but a person, a child really."
"Why?"

"Don't question me!"
"I think you can find her even though your a demon. It's a real easy one."

He just looked at him as he walked around almost taunting him, he better be glad these chains still hold him or he would be nothing but a unrecognizable pile of blood. Even his demon wanted to see that, he was still keeping those chains from putting pressure on Lucifel.

"Who?"
"Do you know the girl with every bit of the world tied into her? The child that was to die by your hands but he saved her, yeah. I need you to find her for me."

He looked at this man like he was stupid, he wasn't sure what he was talking about. He stared at the guy until he heard his demon.

"I can find the one he speaks of. Tell him you are searching but you have to let me loose for me to even find her."

There is really no arguing with his demon especially since he has no clue who the guy is talking about. Lucifel released part hold of his demon, it was glad just to be free.

Once the demon held a part of his existence, it pulled through light after light just searching for the girl. He started with the angels' and quickly limited it to the two highest ones. Kiro his first target but the little light the one he knew wasn't near.

He left that and about got slammed down as the difference in energy become apparent, he knew he has to have her somewhere. He knows there is a risk that this guy will try something but he needs to save Ava for Lucifel.