× Sixteen

UNEDITED

"What do you want to do today?" Liam walked up behind Zayn, wrapping his arms around his waist. He let his lips linger towards Zayn's neck, waiting for an answer.

They had been enjoying their break as much as they could, especially Zayn because he knew as soon as he got back to school, he had to think about Rose and how she won't let him see Liam.

Zayn smiled and spoke, "let's go to the beach. But before, I wanna go to Target."

"What? Why?" Liam questioned, pulling back from Zayn to stare at him.

"I wanna buy a polaroid." Zayn leaned back against Liam.

"Okay. Well, go get ready, God knows how traffic is during the day so might as well go early." Liam kissed Zayn's cheek before deciding to kiss his mouth. He patted Zayn's bum and began to walk away.

Zayn was stood thinking about Liam in just his shorts and his knees might have wobbled a bit.

"I can't seem to get it right." Zayn mumbled in the car with Liam, trying to get the polaroid to work. He then realized he had to extend the lens to turn it on and once he got it, he faced it towards the dashboard, about to take a picture of the sky.

They were stuck in traffic so Liam put the car in park and watched as Zayn tried to be a photographer. Liam was admiring him, his head leaning on his right hand. Zayn noticed his staring and smiled towards Liam suddenly having a great idea.

He leaned in and kissed Liam, his tongue darting into the other man's mouth. Zayn kissed him with so much ferocity, Liam got a little lightheaded and grabbed Zayn's face to keep him anchored. Zayn moaned, about to grab Liam and straddle him but remembering about his plan. He delved into Liam's mouth, tasting the sweetness of his boyfriend before pulling back, watching with hooded eyes at how red Liam's lips were.

Zayn was quick to face the polaroid towards Liam and snap a picture. Liam came out cheesing so prettily it almost made Zayn's heart stop.

"God, you're beautiful, babe." Zayn mumbled, looking at the picture as it started coming out.

Liam smiled shyly whilst licking his lips.

"C'mon get in!" Zayn yelled at Liam. Liam walked to the water, going for Zayn. Diving in, Zayn couldn't see where he went and once he stopped searching, Liam popped out in front of him.

Zayn screamed a bit before laughing at a scared looking Liam.

Liam wrapped Zayn in his arms, pulling them together and kissing the life out of him.

"Love you." Liam smushed their lips together. "Love you. Love you. Love you, my love." Liam peppered him in kisses.

"Love you too." Zayn murmured happily against his neck.

After the beach, Liam drove home and made Zayn shower quickly with him so they could go out to eat with Zayn's mom.

Soon, they were all ready and heading out to a nice looking restaurant near the house.

"So. Tell me about yourself a little, Liam. I understand you're a bit older than Zayn, right?" Trisha asked, cutting a piece of her steak.

Zayn's dad left as soon as his mom recovered which left Zayn angry but he wasn't surprised, seeing how his father was never in his life anyways. The only good thing was that he left Zayn enough money to cover his classes.

"Well," Liam spoke up, "I'm a professor at the college your son is attending. I teach psychology and I can't really gather everything that I'm good at in my head right now, but I know I'm great at treating your son right." Liam glanced at Zayn, hugging him sideways and planting a kiss to the side of his head.