"Well he did save my life one time, I believe. Plus, he's really funn- no, he's punny! Haha! You hear that? I made a joke! Anyways yeah!" I laugh like a child would.

Marinette grinned. "Is he? Heh, I never really noticed! You guys would be cute. Well we should really be going now." She mentioned.

I nodded, not listening to the fact that she said that him and I would be cute. Like I don't know him well enough. He's like a closed up dork behind a mask or something.. I bet she doesn't even know him that well.

By this time she had already left for school. I on the other hand, had to walk back to my home to change my attire into something more appealing.

After arriving home, I ran up to my room and changed into a black shirt and blue jeans.

Casual really.

I could not care less.

I looked in the mirror, let's just say that my eyes almost bulged out of their sockets once they see my horrific looking hair.

You know what they call bad hair days?

Yeah.

I found the nearest hairbrush and thrusted it through my hair.

I was going to be late because of my stupid hair.

After two and a half minutes of pulling through my hair, it looked.. Half decent.

Sadly though, I didn't have anymore time to fix it, so I ran out the door instead.

~

I look out the window of the car that I'm in.

I'm late..

I saw couples together, they look happy. Happy as if they don't have a care in the world. Then I got a glimpse of a girl with messy (h/c) hair running in the same direction that I was being driven to.

(F/n)..?

"Hey, um.. Natalie? By any chance do you have a hair elastic or anything like that?" I ask. She reached into her bag and pulled out an elastic

"Thank you!" I gleam.

(F/n) had already passed the car I am in.

Well, she's running pretty fast. I mean, the car did come to a stop so she got a head start but..

Anyway, I got this ponytail for her and her hair problem.

What? When you're the child of a fashion icon you notice these things!

Minutes after, I arrived at my school. Lucky though, (f/n) was running towards the steps at the same time as I was.

~

"Hey!" I heard a familiar male voice call from some steps down.

"Chat is that you?" I ask not bothering to look down at who was behind me.

"Err.. Um, no! It's Adrien!" He said in a panicky tone.

"What's wrong Adrien, chat got your tongue?" I joke.

"Hey! That's my jo- I mean.. I uh, got you this hair tie for your.. Hair problem?" He stuttered.

"Hair problem? I don't have a hair problem. My hairs always fabulous," I whipped my messy hair away from my face, then cringed. "Okay okay okay, my hair looks like trash. May I please have that hair tie?" I pled.

"Yeah, of course!" He laughed.

"We should really get to class though." I state while tying my hair up.

He nodded and we made our way to our first class.

Late.

Like, really late.

~
A.N: hello guys! Thanks for 2k reads already! Y'all are amazing.
Don't be scared to comment or anything, I love hearing from you guys!