It was actually a shame that it coincided with finals and we had to spend our time studying and taking tests.

I sobered suddenly. "Next year is settled, right?" I asked. "I mean... I'm Academy enough...?"

"Yes Miss Sorensen." He nodded slightly, his eyes softening as he considered what I meant. "Everything is in order for that. We are not leaving you here without us and your father agreed to let us take over and he is not sending you to a boarding school." His gaze locked on mine as he studied my reaction to the words.

"That's good then." I said softly, ducking my head slightly and looking down at my feet as I swung them slightly, catching sight of the deep rose color that they were painted. Gabriel had wanted to let me match with maroon nails on fingers and toes but I talked him into the rose shade with a promise that he could add maroon swirls to my fingers over the weekend.

"Miss Sorensen?" Mr. Blackbourne had closed the distance between us while I was swinging my feet and he tilted my chin up with two fingers underneath it to get me to focus on him again. "What's wrong? You seem unsettled."

I shrugged slightly, feeling the courage that I'd sucked up to myself to even come to class today slipping away.

"Are the boys giving you trouble? Do you need more time with someone?" he asked.

I perked up slightly. This is it, he opened the door for the conversation right up. He often did, somehow reading my mind almost to bring things up that I couldn't seem to find the right words to talk to him about. 'Well..."

"yes, Miss Sorensen?" he asked, tone changing to one that indicated he didn't want me to waste the entire class time trying to spit out what was on my mind.

"Well, see... yes, there is something." I said softly, eyes meeting his. "One of the boys is giving me a bit of trouble lately. He always seems to keep me off guard, a little off balance."

"They should be well past that by now." He said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

I shrugged slightly.

"Are they treating you too much like a girl or not enough? They've been raised better."

"Oh no, it's not that at all, he's always a perfect gentleman." I stated, eyes on his. He raised an eyebrow at me, lips pursed slightly. "I just... I need you to make sure that I get more time with him."

"Done." He nodded. "Just let me know and I'll clear out the schedule." He reached out and rested a hand on my arm and my gaze dropped to it.

"Okay." I nodded.

His lips pursed again as he studied me. "Who?"

I diverted for a moment. "are you sure we don't want to discuss my progress at violin?'

"You're getting an A no matter what."

"Oh I'm not sure that's very fair." I countered. "I mean, all I know for sure that I can do is hold it with only my chin and shoulder."

"But you are excellent at it." He stated, backing slightly and crossing his arms in the other direction. "And what we've ended up using this time for has been most beneficial." I smiled at him. "So tell me what it is, who it is and what I need to fix and I'll give you a pass to go meet the boys in the courtyard early."

I studied him for a long moment, so long and silent that he raised his eyebrow at me again. "You." I finally said, my brain tripping over what words to use and my heart thundering in my chest. "I need more time with you."

He blinked at me.

I drew in a breath and exhaled slowly. "Your attention and time are not at all unwanted." I said softly, biting my lip and sitting on my fingers to keep from pushing one of them into my bottom lip. "I... I ... well, it's wanted and worth it and ... your touch..." I blushed furiously, dropping my eyes for a moment, studying his tie before I reached out and adjusted the knot slightly.

The same way I'd adjusted Kota's tie this morning in the courtyard and North's tie before he left me at the door.

The way I would for any of my boys.

The motion seemed normal to me and I raised my gaze to meet his still slightly shocked one. "It's desired." I said. "Your time and attention... your touch... all of it." I nodded slightly. "It's very much desired." I admitted, willing my color to go away from my face as I heard the doorknob rattle slightly before it opened and Dr. Green walked in.

He actually kept silent, but I could tell that his eyes were flitting back and forth between myself and Mr. Blackbourne. If I looked, I'd probably see his usual amused smirk the way I did whenever he saw me with one of the guys.

I realized that my hands were still on the knot of his tie and I blinked slightly before dropping them down to my lap.

Mr. Blackbourne didn't say anything but reached for the pad on Sean's desk and scribbled out the pass for me to leave and be in the halls. His gaze flitted back up to mine as he ripped it off and handed it to me, backing up only enough to let me slip off his desk and get myself settled on the wedge heels.

I set my jaw slightly and bit my lip. "In 3 and a half hours, you won't be my teacher anymore." I said softly, eyes locked on his. "I'll be at Kota's this weekend, starting after school... and as far as I know, there are no plans for this weekend." I ducked my head slightly and waved the pass at him. "Thank you Mr. Blackbourne." I slid past him, glancing slightly at Dr. Green before picking up my things. "Dr. Sean." I smiled slightly as I slipped out the door, overhearing him before the door shut.

"Owen..." I could hear the slight sigh in Sean's voice. "You didn't say good bye to Sang. Are you okay? What's wrong?" he asked. "Headache... fever, allergic reaction to the last day of school?"

I heard Mr. Blackbourne exhale. "I think Miss Sorensen just asked me out." I smiled slightly at the stunned tone his voice took before I heard Sean's chuckle.

"Then I think you need to clear out your schedule."

The door fully closed then and I smiled before making my way out of the offices and out to the courtyard to meet up with the guys.