Chater 12

FUCKING SHIT!!! IT HURTS!! We are on our way to the hospital and we are stopping at every red light!!! My mom is on the phone, talking to dad, Vanessa was at home waiting for dad, Austin's mom was making sure we had every thing and Austin was just plain freaking out!! The pain was horrible!
"Austin!! if you are not going to do anything than shut up!!!"
" I don't know what to do!?" I threw him a parenting book. Must be wondering how the hell I have one. You see I was holding on to that for the pain so I wasn't hurting my self.
"Start reading" I said in pants. This is not a happy day!!

----------------------
We finally got to the hospital! My mom yelled for a room while Austin and his mom are still in the car getting in a disguise. I finally got into a room and I got into a gown. They doctor came in a few mins later.
"We'll you are only 4 centimeters dilated yours going to be in labor for a while."
"UGHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS!!!!!!"
"Medicean dear?" I closed my eyes tight
"Not yet." She nodded and walked out. Finally Austin and his mom got in here.
" I'm going to make some phone calls, be right back" said my mom
" I'm going to let you Guys talk." I just nodded and it left Austin and I. There was 10 mins of silence before I spoke.
"Austin, do you really want the kids?"
"What?"
"Do you really want to be apart of there lives? You have a career and every thing! Hell we're only 17!" He just looked at me. I guess it's a no.
"I-I-I don't know yet. I mean its starting to settle in still"
"Well I'm going to have these babies soon, and u are either in or your out!" I didn't mean to be that harsh, but I needed to know.
"Look I don't know ok!? Will you give me a break!!" Ok now u was mad.
"Theses babies are your too!! You are either going to try and be a father or don't try at all!" He just shook his head.
"I can't deal with this right now. I'm leaving."
"Fine! Just remember you didn't grow up with a dad and they won't either!" Dammit! I didn't mean it like that!
"Austin that's not w-"
"Save it Crystal" and with that he slammed the door.

6 hours of screaming my head off, trying to call ant text Austin to come back it was time to push. I'm so scared! As the doctor walked in you could see the tears in my eyes. I wanted to do this alone so mom and Austin's mom are in the waiting room.
"I can't do this! I have to wait!"
"I'm sorry Crystal, but you can't, it could hurt the babies." I sighed and nodded. As I was getting ready Austin bursts threw the door.
"Crystal!-"
"Sorry sir you must leave she in about to give birth" I shook me head,
"It's ok he can come in."
"Time for you to push Crystal!" I took a deep breath
"Time do have my babies."
"Correction," Austin said "time to have OUR babies" I smiled and started to push. After an hour later I had the first 2 boys that were born? Austin had the girls.

I was so happy!
"Austin?" He looked up with a tear running down his face.
"Your going to be a great dad." I smiled
"And your going to be a great mom. He smiled then kissed my cheek. My mom was holding the oldest boy and Michelle was holding the second oldest boy.