Chapter 9

Crystal POV

Did he want kids? I have no clue! It's been about 10 minutes and all Austin is doing is staring at me. Finally he runs up to me and hugs me.

"Hi Austin?"

"What? Where? How? Why?!"

"1. I'm pregnant with 4 kids

2. It was at that party

3. You took health class

4. You didn't use a condom! So you don't want the kids?" He was silent. Looking at the floor.

"I don't care if you don't want to be in the babies life's, but it's law that the father must pay child support."

"Well how do you know they're mine!?!"

"You were the only one I had sex with!! And you know it because I don't have a boyfriend!"

"Can we do a test?" Oh hell no!

"A test? Ok you know what, FINE I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS KIDS BUT THEY ARE YOURS! DON'T STAND THERE AND TELL ME THEY AREN'T. DO. THE. MATH! I will take you to court if I have to!"

"You won't do that!"

"And how do you know!?"

"You said so yourself, you want money! That's all you want me for!!" By know I had tears running down my face. That broke me.

"I can't believe you!!! You took everything from me!! MY FIRST KISS TO HAVING SEX WITH ME! I HAVE LIKED YOU SINCE YOU MOVED IN NEXT DOOR! I thought maybe we could get together, MAYBE. I was wrong to think we could be a thing, and I was stupid enough to ever like you!" he looked at me with his mouth dropping to the floor.

"Yes you herd me. I like you, maybe even loved you!" Then I whisper "the key word, loved. I thought you changed, I thought u were different" with that I shake my head and start heading to the door. He grabbed my elbow turning me around.

"Wait, Crystal I-I know you don't love me, but I love you if it makes anything better.."

"I wish it was, but it's not, so I guess I'm going home and I'm going to talk to my mom. U can see the kids, but only when I want you too." There was a moment of silence.

"That is IF you are the father, but who knows right? I could be a whore and not be having your kids."

"I didn't say that!"

"You didn't need to, it was kinda implied. Goodbye Austin" with that I kissed his cheek then walked out the door. I can't believe this is happening to me...

(Hey every one! Thank you so much for reading please comment and vote! Also I was wondering if you guys could give me names? Like first and middle? I already have 2 boys and 2 girls picked out, but I want to know if you guys have anything better!)