Chapter 10

All I have been doing is walking around the hotel. I couldn't get my bags because Michelle had them and she wasn't there. It's been like four hours! Once I'm up there I knock on the door, but what surprised me is that my mother was here.

"Mom! What are you doing here!?"

"I had to come Crystal! Your due any minute now."

"I know mom, but I was about to head home..."

"Why?"

"I talk to Austin and it didn't go well. He thinks I'm only with him for money and these are not his kids!!"

"He said that!? I'm talking to his mother right now!"

"Mom! No don't I already told him about child support."

"I'm still talking to her."

With that she want back into the room. When I walked in a saw my mom looking at Austin with looks that could kill. My mom asked if he could speak to his mom alone and then It was us. I felt weird to I walked into the little kitchen area and got out Peanut butter and Dill pickles(I have tried it, it's not that bad..kinda lol) I dipped the pickle in the jar then started eating it.

"That is so gross." Said Austin

I gave him the finger, than added,

"We'll you try be pregnant with 4 kids for 9 months! It isn't easily." I snapped, I didn't want to, but I'm mad! He doesn't want the kids, that I know of and he only said he loved me to make me feel better! I don't need this shit, if he isn't going to be there for the kids.

At this point, I don't care if he doesn't want to be with me, I'll get over that. He could at least be there for his children, he did help make them.

Sorry this was short, but I NEED help with the names. If I like it I will mention you before the story so they can check out your books. I might make a third book.... But I want at least one read on my other book you just have to look on my profile :D have a great night/day