Shake it off

WARNING SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. 

Niall's POV:

As soon as our lips made contact, I for some reason couldn't find myself pulling away from her.

Before we could go any longer she pushed me away.

"I-I'm sorry, I kinda just got..umm..and then...uhh.."

She was blushing furiously. She refused to make eye contact with me. I felt kind of sorry and what's weird is that I have no idea what to say. It was all so sudden and in the moment I guess I wasn't thinking straight.

I'm standing here. Gobsmacked. I look like an idiot just standing here listening to her babble on.

"Erm, no need to apologize, love. I should get going." I said awkwardly.

I could feel Roxy tense up a bit. Her body language showed guilt. The way she shyed down made feel sorry for her again.

"Yeah, I'll see you around." She said still not looking at me. 

~~~

As soon as I walked out of that bakery a pang of guilt hit me like a brick in the face. How can I be such a fool? I just want to go home and bang my head against the wall. 

Maybe I shouldn't be too hard on myself, right? It's not that big of a deal. Yeah. It was just an in the moment thing. It's a terrible excuse, but hey I should just not think about it right now.  I just have this gut feeling inside of me screaming LEAH'S THE ONE. 

I can't just push it aside. I really do care about her, so I just have to move past what happened. 

~~~~

Ok, I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I've had major writers block and I know this is a short chapter, but I kinda just wanted to show you guys how Niall felt about the kiss ok? Forgive me, :(

I promise I'll update in a little bit...after I have my peanut butter sandwich with chocolate chip cookies and hot cheetos.

I'm on a diet. Can you tell?

Anyways, thanks for putting up with me :)

And BTW thank you so much for reading! I really do appreciate when I do get feedback, it makes me feel like people want to talk to me <3

Any janoskianators and arianators reading?

Did you guys hear about jariana? </3

I hope they're doing ok.

Ilysm<3 xx

-A :)